Location: New Zealand, Gender: Female, Age: 29

City Lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

Everything was exactly what we were wanting for our weekend getaway!

• 16th Aug 2013

Base Wellington

Wellington, New Zealand

Awesome place to stay right in the city, walking distance to everything. Shower is awesome, nice pressure and enough of them that there wasn't much or any waiting round (depending what time you showered of course). People and staff were friendly. Security was good with the building being locked overnight, lockers available which were good if you wanted to leave your bags there after check out (a fee of $3). Facilities were good with access to internet, kitchen, tv etc

• 28th Feb 2013
  • New Zealand

When I walked in I was amazed at how spacious and awesome the place felt. I had a very grand feel to it with the high ceilings and the spacious hallways and rooms. The chill out room was cool; wi-fi, pool table, bar, books to read, a guitar to play if you want. The location was a little hard to find, prob best to print out the map for the first time trying to find it. Awesome helpful people everywhere though. Walking distance to the subway so really handy to get places.

• 3rd Jan 2012

Hong Kong Inn

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

We didn't end up staying here actually in the end...we got poached by the place we stayed at the night before for less than half the price of this place..the guy was really good about our less than 24 hours notice changing our booking and didn't end up charging us for the room anyway. I was kinda gutted my partner and I didn't stay here though as it had the hang out room right near the reception area and the place had a real friendly and relaxed atmosphere to it..

• 30th Dec 2011