Beijing, China

Third time staying here. All new staff now but still the same old services. Not as many travellers this time of the year but all is well as of now)!

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Definately my favourite hostel in Xi'an! This is perhaps the only hostel that has a lift for travellers with heavy luggages to get to the upper levels of the hostel. Staff members are also very nice too, in particular Daisy(Hou Yu Jie). They are very helpful and generous. Thank You Han Tang Inn!!!!

Thank you for enjoying your staying here. All the staff like to chat with you and share the travlling experience. Hope you have a nice trip and come here next time,we will appreciate it all the time.

Beijing, China

Absolutely an amazing place to be in Beijing!! Love it! RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO GO HERE! :)

Kiev Central Station

Kiev, Ukraine

This is my 2nd time returning at this hostel. Still quite the same but I definately enjoyed my stay here!! Thank You for all the supports and prompt helps with our needs! Cheers!~

Lafa Hostel

Odessa, Ukraine

Hostel is located on the very top of a flat. Very cosy place, staff are friendly and helpful but doesn't seem to smile often. Kitchen is WAY TOO HOT, around 28-30C! main hall is not as hot, dorm rooms are pretty cool. Worst part is, there's no microwave to heat your food...I had to eat my chicken cold. Despite all that, I did enjoy my stay at this hostel. Thank you!

Kharkov Citizen

Kharkov, Ukraine

Nice flat on the 9th floor! I certainly enjoyed this kind of living. Very cosy kitchen, 5-bed room and alternating 3-bed rooms! Vasily and Tanya were very nice and caring as well! Overall, I truly enjoyed living here. But there are also cons, one the shower in the bathroom near the door seems awkward when you want to get hot water. Yes, we know we need to turn it on for about 10-15 min before getting hot water, but sometimes it doesn't work...so I actually used the sink head to wash my face

Dream House Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

This hostel is probably the best one in Kiev! Excellent services throughout my stay there, from cafe services, to reception services. Girls who work behind the counter are indeed VERY CUTE~~! The free tour at Independent Square was fantastic! Overall, it was a pleasant experience staying there! The only catch is, hopefully one of the reception staff can clarify check-out policies in advance for guests so that we don't have to pay extra nights that are we will NOT stay in.

The hostel is located centrally. Very good location under the palm trees! The only major con: Toilets always leaking and mosquitos always bother you when you are sleeping!

Honestly, I felt very happy to live at this hostel. However, in the lobby and the room that I stayed at, STUPID F-UP IDIOTS ALWAYS SMOKED, AND I SIMPLY CAN'T STAND THAT!!! I HAD ASTHMA AND CAN'T STAND SMOKE! The previous places I stayed at NEVER ALLOWED PEOPLE TO SMOKE IN-DOORS, ONLY OUTSIDE. But NO, NOT THIS ONE! THAT'S HONESTLY ONE OF THE WORST ATMOSPHERES OF HOSTELS THAT I STAYED AT!

Hopefully I can stay here again. Very cosy place, in the centre of 上海。

Beijing, China

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Too bad I didn't stay there during the anniversary: 26 Oct 2012.

Kiev Central Station

Kiev, Ukraine

Only con: Toilettes are a bit small and couldn't use the showers and sink that well.

Thanks for your review. We were reading it and trying to find out where you were taking your showers... We have standard shower size 90x90cm with some more space for mirror, small sink (to wash hands, brush teeth etc) and a hanger/heater. There is 4 showers. For sure they are not big bathrooms we all have at home but they are easy to keep clean and big enough to have a good wash :)

一切都行只不过厕所和浴间太小了。