Sofa Hostel Poltava, Poltava, Ukraine
3rd Oct 2016

First time staying here in Poltava. Can't say this is the most comfortably place to stay but it's not that bad. In the single room, it can get cold at night so put on a coat when you sleep. In the summer, it will get too hot( Not a lot of travellers were here in October when I was there so atmosphere isn't too great. Facilities are pretty good as far as I know it. Perhaps it might be better to have 2 bathrooms just in case if there are more than one person who needs to use it. A lot of sofas

2nd Oct 2016

Being here many many times, nothing else much to say but THE BEST PLACE TO STAY IN KIEV))))))

We are so grateful! Of course we would like to host you many many times more!

• China, Female, 31-40
7.1
8th Sep 2016

Begin the review with pros: Very centrally located and convenient to get to the Ice Lantern Palace, Songhua River by bus #47 or Central St.(zhong yuan da jie). I discovered about the bar next to the reception desk and the comfortable sofas and lounge. They show movies sometimes too. Cons: stinky toilets, all squading with flies and germs and bacteria roaming around each corner of the room. Even in the room that I stayed at, there are dead fly and mosquito corpses on the wall and the window gross

Beijing Jade Youth Hostel, Beijing, China
6th Sep 2016

Stayed here many many many times already, still the same. Feeling good with everything so thank you again!))

Kinlay House Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
6.9
3rd Sep 2016

I can't say this is the most comfortable hostel that I've stayed at because there are cons. Firstly, I think the "lockers" are not exactly the best when medal cages were given for them...it's a bit hard to open them, not very convenient location since it's outside the hostel in a separate room. Secondly, I think the sound of the wooden stairs when you walk on them isn't very pleasant either. I don't know if all hostels in Dublin, Ireland are like that but it made me want to g

21st Aug 2016

Already the 4th time staying here. Things are still the same but I don't recommend staying here in the summer because it's VERY VERY MUGGY AND HOT, like a sauna without A/C. Everything else is good though.

Saga Youth Hostel, Beijing, China
1st May 2016

Overall one of the best hostels that I've been! Again, stayed here during the 1 May Labor Day. It was fabulous considering the room that I stayed at, a 4 no upper or lower bunk bedroom. It was a bit hot at night but the ac did our job and kept us cool overnight)) There are only three showers for the men's room and 5 for the women's room. Then another big room for the washroom. The the bar/cafe in the lobby area is great place to socialize, dine, and just for idle talks. Overall, very cozy for me

Dream mini Hostel Kharkiv, Kharkov, Ukraine
14th Sep 2015

Stayed at the sister mini Dream House in Kharkov twice; from 22 Aug-25 Aug; then from 14 Sep-16 Sep. It was one of the best hostels! Administrators Katysha/Ksenia, and Olga were very friendly and helpful; they helped me with directions, taxi, change to smaller bills cause for metro, you NEED it! Those guys would almost NEVER CHANGE IT 4U EVEN IF THEY HAVE IT!! This is perhaps the most MEMORABLE HAPPY MOMENT IN KHARKOV for me besides the COLD, PESSIMISTIC ATTITUDES OF THE LOCALS IN FOOD SHOPS(

2nd May 2015

First impression was this hostel is going to be a great place/home to stay in. However, it wasn't exactly like that. I really like the decorations and beautiful chandeliers in the lobby and the twin bed room. But the lights are pretty dim inside, it meant to be for sleeping, NOT for anything else. Wait for 10 min+ to get hot water. No luggage storage room, if living in a dorm, toilets aren't too clean and sometimes no water( Other than that, it was ok. Barren when no holidays guests are here.

4th Mar 2015

Already my 3rd time booking with Blue Mountain Wai Tai Dian. This time I felt a lot better because I booked a single private room dorm)) Here is much more cosy than living in a dorm and A LOT CLEANER than the public shared toilets. Still very nice bar with film evenings and other fun stuff. Unfortunately this time I came NOT for vacation but for work, therefore only stayed here for two nights. At any case, this very fabulous)

27th Dec 2014

Second time here at Dream House and 3rd in Ukr! Still the same! No chaos, all peaceful and friendly environment~~!) Girls who work here are very cute and kind) Feeling loved almost all the time particularly when I feel lonely) Taxi pick up was on time and well taken! Thank You Dream House for the generous stay!! For the exception of this drunk and crazy/psychotic American man, everyone else is cool)

Many thanks for all these nice words! It is always nice to know that people don't regret about their choice and want to come back to our hostel! We hope you will stay again with us!

5.7
26th Nov 2014

This place is pretty fuzzy...internet can only be accessed in the LOBBY out of ALL 5 FLOORS of the hotel! Worst part for me is the business centre...I liked the woman and her 26 yr old daughter who were nice to me but the old man in the morning told me to leave because I wasn't BUYING ANYTHING BUT USING MY CPU FOR INTERNET! What the @##$$?! That's rude and I resent that. Atmosphere wise, absolutely none, nothing like a bar. And HOT WATER TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET!

16th Nov 2014

Third time staying here. All new staff now but still the same old services. Not as many travellers this time of the year but all is well as of now)!

Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
27th Nov 2013

Definately my favourite hostel in Xi'an! This is perhaps the only hostel that has a lift for travellers with heavy luggages to get to the upper levels of the hostel. Staff members are also very nice too, in particular Daisy(Hou Yu Jie). They are very helpful and generous. Thank You Han Tang Inn

Thank you for enjoying your staying here. All the staff like to chat with you and share the travlling experience. Hope you have a nice trip and come here next time,we will appreciate it all the time.

7th Nov 2013

Absolutely an amazing place to be in Beijing!! Love it! RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO GO HERE! :)

Kiev Central Station, Kiev, Ukraine
3rd Nov 2013

This is my 2nd time returning at this hostel. Still quite the same but I definately enjoyed my stay here!! Thank You for all the supports and prompt helps with our needs! Cheers!~

Lafa Hostel, Odessa, Ukraine
31st Oct 2013

Hostel is located on the very top of a flat. Very cosy place, staff are friendly and helpful but doesn't seem to smile often. Kitchen is WAY TOO HOT, around 28-30C! main hall is not as hot, dorm rooms are pretty cool. Worst part is, there's no microwave to heat your food...I had to eat my chicken cold. Despite all that, I did enjoy my stay at this hostel. Thank you!

Kharkov Citizen, Kharkov, Ukraine
27th Oct 2013

Nice flat on the 9th floor! I certainly enjoyed this kind of living. Very cosy kitchen, 5-bed room and alternating 3-bed rooms! Vasily and Tanya were very nice and caring as well! Overall, I truly enjoyed living here. But there are also cons, one the shower in the bathroom near the door seems awkward when you want to get hot water. Yes, we know we need to turn it on for about 10-15 min before getting hot water, but sometimes it doesn't work...so I actually used the sink head to wash my face

29th Sep 2013

This hostel is probably the best one in Kiev! Excellent services throughout my stay there, from cafe services, to reception services. Girls who work behind the counter are indeed VERY CUTE~~! The free tour at Independent Square was fantastic! Overall, it was a pleasant experience staying there! The only catch is, hopefully one of the reception staff can clarify check-out policies in advance for guests so that we don't have to pay extra nights that are we will NOT stay in.

23rd Nov 2012

The hostel is located centrally. Very good location under the palm trees! The only major con: Toilets always leaking and mosquitos always bother you when you are sleeping!

6.3
14th Nov 2012

Honestly, I felt very happy to live at this hostel. However, in the lobby and the room that I stayed at, STUPID F-UP IDIOTS ALWAYS SMOKED, AND I SIMPLY CAN'T STAND THAT!!! I HAD ASTHMA AND CAN'T STAND SMOKE! The previous places I stayed at NEVER ALLOWED PEOPLE TO SMOKE IN-DOORS, ONLY OUTSIDE. But NO, NOT THIS ONE! THAT'S HONESTLY ONE OF THE WORST ATMOSPHERES OF HOSTELS THAT I STAYED AT!

9th Nov 2012

Hopefully I can stay here again. Very cosy place, in the centre of 上海。

23rd Oct 2012

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel. Too bad I didn't stay there during the anniversary: 26 Oct 2012.

• China, Male, 18-24
Kiev Central Station, Kiev, Ukraine
20th Aug 2012

Only con: Toilettes are a bit small and couldn't use the showers and sink that well.

Thanks for your review. We were reading it and trying to find out where you were taking your showers... We have standard shower size 90x90cm with some more space for mirror, small sink (to wash hands, brush teeth etc) and a hanger/heater. There is 4 showers. For sure they are not big bathrooms we all have at home but they are easy to keep clean and big enough to have a good wash :)

• China, Male, 18-24