Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Such a great hostel in the super location! Breakfast, I couldn't wait to get up to have this amazing fresh fruits and veggie and more.... yumm! And staffs r super friendly and helpful! Terek ( who you will see @ the reception ) has great reputation from not only travellers, but also from local business owners around the neighborhood! I planned to stay for 4nights,but I think I ended up staying for 10days. I guess this fact says it all.

Hostel Q

Osaka, Japan

The hostel was in the great location, in the middle of the happening area, even had a great view, looking down on the doutonbori river. Minutes walk to all the attractions. The facilities were nicely designed and super clean! The staffs were all very kind. Nori was an amazing staff, always with smile, good English, super helpful, going out of his way to help us. My daughter and I were very impressed @ his genuine hospitality skills! We are definitely coming back to this hostel!! Thank You!!

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

great location! great atmosphere!! :) very efficient chk-in & out, also they have everything u need right there @ the hostel!! prices from food to rental bike are competitive from surrounding areas. not noisy @ all for having a crowded bar right dwnstairs.the only downside is wi-fi in only available for the first 2 floors.