Florentine Backpackers Hostel, Tel Aviv, Israel
27th Oct 2014

This hostel is probably the best hostel in my opinion!! I have a dozen of awesome hostel lists in my head, but the energy here, activities that happens here are ammmazing!!! Everything and everyone will make u just @ home! Whether u r shy or outgoing, u will b hanging with all the people here! The Only thing I will warn you is... it is like a hotel California, once u check in, u will never wanna leave! So make sure u have flexible plans! Because u will come back again!!

Cheers Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
13th May 2014

Such a great hostel in the super location! Breakfast, I couldn't wait to get up to have this amazing fresh fruits and veggie and more.... yumm! And staffs r super friendly and helpful! Terek ( who you will see @ the reception ) has great reputation from not only travellers, but also from local business owners around the neighborhood! I planned to stay for 4nights,but I think I ended up staying for 10days. I guess this fact says it all.

Hostel Q, Osaka, Japan
10th Feb 2014

The hostel was in the great location, in the middle of the happening area, even had a great view, looking down on the doutonbori river. Minutes walk to all the attractions. The facilities were nicely designed and super clean! The staffs were all very kind. Nori was an amazing staff, always with smile, good English, super helpful, going out of his way to help us. My daughter and I were very impressed @ his genuine hospitality skills! We are definitely coming back to this hostel!! Thank You!!

St Christopher's Berlin, Berlin, Germany
21st Aug 2013

great location! great atmosphere!! :) very efficient chk-in & out, also they have everything u need right there @ the hostel!! prices from food to rental bike are competitive from surrounding areas. not noisy @ all for having a crowded bar right dwnstairs.the only downside is wi-fi in only available for the first 2 floors.