CaipiHostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

The hostel is very close to the party area, even though the street is close to the prostitutes area, the police is everywhere and I never felt in danger. The main problem was the staff, not all of them, but all the argentinian workers. As we got there at 12pm they made us wait one hour cause they had a problem as they were changinng shifts. I ask them to let us take a shower as we wanted to go out, and they say no, and treated us very rude. They also informed us the wrong time for a tour.

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Argentina

Hello, first of all thank you for your review, it is very important for us to improve ourself, We are in Lapa the bohemian neighborood of Rio, because of that we have all kinds of people in the area, and the police to garantee the safety, as you noticed. We┬┤re deeply sorry you had a bad experience with some of our crew members. I can assure you the person whom you made a complaint about is no longer part of our staff. Thank you !

Unplugged Hostel Pocitos

Montevideo, Uruguay

It was a great place!! We were treated very well, all the staff helped us every time we needed some information. We slept very well and the place was clean. I recommend this place!!

• 21st Dec 2013

Rock Hostel Km0

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Is one of the best hostels I've visited in a long time. Is the only Rock Hostel in Buenos Aires, staff is great, really kind and nice people, everithing is funny there, the huge terrace is amazing!! It`s clean and everybody is happy in there!

• 6th Nov 2012