Wang Fat Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I've heard that the hostels in Hong Kong a small and that many rooms not eaven have a window and the price is higher than somewhere else, so was mine. I would say a average hostel in Hong Kong, but I was really disappointed when I saw the bathroom. It was not clean at all. Mold was everywhere, so I tried not touching anything. With my bed lines I'm not sure if they where new or not, I found hair everywhere. But at least the stuff was helpfull.

Lazy Gaga Hostel

Guangzhou, China

Big hostel close to the metro. On check in you get the feeling you enter a low budget hotel not a hostel. The atmosphere was a bit strange (always depends on the people there). Bunk beds are big but they have a hard matress. Rooms and bathrooms were clean and the stuff was helpfull.

To meet different needs on the softness of mattress, you're always welcome to ask for an extra soft mattress cover. Besides, after the trial run period, we're on the way to make more activities on regular basis and hope it will bring more "hostel" feeling to you in the future.

Big rooms, clean bathrooms, you will find everything you need in a great location. Stayed in the 6 bed doorm, the beds where so comfortable only the windows can be better. The people there are the best! I forgot my jacket and they sent it to my next place, thank you so much! I definitely would choose this place again, loved it :)

Hey, so happy you got your jacket on time, and we are so great to share your photos, very beautiful, let us know more information about other countries. Thank you! Take care!

FengHuang Old Town International Youth Hostel

Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

A good located hostel with great stuff! The owner and all the others were helpful in all belongings. Stayed in the dormitory and the beds are quite short (I'm 185cm) and the bathrom smelld bad, but all in all a good choice!

The guys who run this hostel are doing their best to make it a great place where you can enjoy your stay with helpful tips and Information. I stayed in the dorm and the first place is the bathroom when you enter it. The smell and the cleanliness of it was really bad. the shower head was broken and the little water what came out took a long time to get warm.

An average hostel in China. You have to take the bus to get the feeling of this cities with it's nice street markets and some great sights.

With the discription the hostel is easy to find and good located. Facilities are chinese standard.They serve free breakfast and offer nice dinner perfect to get into the chinese cousin.

Aso Base Backpackers

Kumamoto Pref Volcano Aso, Japan

The best place where I stayed on my 72 days Japan trip! Stayed in a doorm with comfortable beds and a big locker. Showers and toiletes are plenty and the cleanest I've ever seen! The owners speak perfect english and can help you in any case! Free maps for hiking trips are available and you can get a discount for the nearby onsen. The house has big common areas including a terrace with a great view on mt. aso. The best choice you can make!

Beppu Guest House

Beppu Spa City Oita, Japan

Good located Hostel with nice stuff. Big disadvantage: there is only one Shower (so you have to go to the onsen)!

Kia Ora Budgetstay

Fukuoka City, Japan

A nice place to stay with a lot of privacy even in dorm! Definitely worth staying!

Casa Noda

Nagasaki, Japan

The location is the big advantage of this guest house, close to the JR station and easy to find! But: - there is no real entrance door which can be closed at night, neither the room (stayed in the men dormitory) - there is no entrance area where you normally take your shoes off (in the evening it can get dirty in all rooms!) - bathroom and shower are in the dorm, and you hear absolutely everything, everything! OK: + stuff is helpfull in all belongings + free breakfast + good wifi connection

The hostel is OK! But i don't understand the hype of K's House.

Onomichi Guesthouse Anago

Hiroshima Onomichi, Japan

Perfect placed guest house with a great stuff! I enjoyed some really nice cooking evengings with japanese and chinese people. I would definitely choose this guest house again!

Perfect place for a hostel in Kyoto! A big hostel, perfect to get in contact with a punsh of people.

Yuzan Guest House

Nara, Japan

Close to the JR station is this hostel a perfect match for backpackers! The Park with the impotant sights is close and if you want to come around further, you can rent a bike.

Yume Nomad

Kobe, Japan

A nice hostel in a not so nice location (Pachinko street). The stuff is great and helpfull, I stayed in a 4 bed doorm with one bathroom and shower and you get a towel for free. The cafe in the house is run by an enthusiastic man and he creats a wonderful coffee.

Shaq Big House

Kanazawa, Japan

Great brand new hostel! Perfect Location for backpackers, 15 minutes walk from JR Station and very close to the Castle and the Garden. I stayed in the cheapest room, big enough to feel really comfortable. The beds with enough sockets are great and everybody has a big locker. On each floor are toilets and showers. A perfect working washing and drying machine is available. Big kitchen is right next to the common area. New, clean and friendly hostel! Thanks Shaq, for a wonderful stay!

Hidatakayama Guesthouse Tomaru