Reviews: zoesky8650

Location China, Gender Female, Age 30

Pride of Paddington, London, England
3rd May 2014

It's a nice place to stay, good value for money, I only stayed a brief night in this lovely hostel, the staff was friendly and helpful. And i had a superb breakfast to start my day. I would definitely go back to stay and recommend it to my friends.

Istanbul Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
28th Apr 2014

Great location, 2 mins walk from Sultanament and Aya Sofia, plus some other sightseeling places, like the rest of Istanbul, you can easily find food around the street corner. Good value for the money and breakfast included, every morning, it's quite nice to have breakfast with a sea view in front of me. I like it~!~

YHA Ambleside, Lake District, England
8th Mar 2014

Nice location, by the side of Lake Windermere, very big hostel, full-facilitated, i'll recommend it to my friends.

• China, Mixed Group, 18-24
The Travel Hub, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
8.0
23rd Dec 2011

Very nice hostel, the staff are always trying to help us, carrying the heavy suitcase upstairs, telling us about the nice place nearby to visit, and with their beautiful smiles ,we enjoy a lot staying there. Thanks a lot~~ Also the guesthouse is just located in Jalan Petailing, where you can find a lot of street food, cheap and easy to find, it might be around the next corner ^__^

• China, Mixed Group, 18-24
U-Baan Guesthouse, Bangkok, Thailand
19th Dec 2011

We enjoy our stay here a lot. With the professional travelling information help from the guesthouse host Miss Joy, we travel around with the cheapest ferry boat, only 15B all the way down the last stop. Miss Joy even showed us around the guesthouse, took us to find lacal food and nice icecreams. She smiles a lot and always gave us brilliant suggestion about where to go the next day. Good for those travellers who didn't read a lot before travelling there.