Location Brazil, Gender Female, Age 27

Walk On The Beach Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6.0
18th Jul 2013

There was no hot water for a shower so that's why i decided to find another place to stay, the rooms where too cramped and most of the bathrooms were very small. In spite of that, the manager Bo was thoughtful and kind and there were seven cameras at the hostel streets, as so as inside. However I would not stay again in the same hostel, because I have high quality standards of places to stay.

We have bathrooms in all floors, the ones in the first floor being much more spacious. WE HAVE HOT WATER IN all showers, and they are electrical, which is the reason why we offer help to operate them, in case it is needed. You stayed for just one night and got refunded of the other nights, and the reason for that was that YOU did not fit OUR high standards of guests. But still, you kept coming back, to which we could do nothing. "Perks" of this business.

HI San Francisco - City Center, San Francisco, USA
6.3
3rd Jan 2012

The location isn't good at all and the staff should be more helpful except this my room was nice.

Broadway Hotel n Hostel, New York, USA
8.0
23rd Dec 2011

Some of the staff were very helpful and efficient but there was a man who was supposed to helped me move out of my room and barely helped anything, instead he was bad humored and rude. Except that, it was a pleasant stay and I'd recommend the hostel (the shower wasn't working properly and I was moved to a better room).