Reviews: KRISLAM

Location: Macau, Gender: Male, Age: 27

Hongdae Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

Hongdae Guesthouse is really a good place to stay in Seoul. Facilities - the rooms are big and with all facilities you need; Secure - Digital room lock as well as a private locker in your room; Location - Metro is within 30 seconds on foot, and no changes needed from the airport to the hostel. Warm - Staffs are super friendly and helpful! I arrive there very late at around 0130 in the midnight and they still wait for me. And help me to take the heavy luggage. I think we can't request more!

Indy House

Busan, South Korea

INDY is really a great hostel in Busan! Its new, clean, secure. Staffs are friendly, all with smiles. The facilities are also very good. Wifi in your room. Hot/Cold drinking water is available, and its free! The common area is nice and with good characteristic. And also, the location is very very good. Its very close to Haeundae beach and Haeundae market. In that area you can find foods very easily! I strongly recommend that for you, whatever you are a new comer to Busan or a returner ;-)

IS@K Guest House

Seoul, South Korea

I think the location is good, traffic is convenient. Also if you are fancy for clubbing and night activities, that should be quite good. But the hostel itself is old, and small. Facilities are OK to use but don't expect a very nice experience. Since the room door has no lock, so its a bit insecure at certain point. However, the hostel keeper is very nice, quite willing to give help. This is the most valuable thing in this hostel.

Thank you for your staying with us and review. We, staff will more pay attention to facility and security. But We keep private security locker for free in all dormitory rooms. We are checking the guest not to go into other guest rooms for security. We remeber when you lost your pass port. We did our all efforts to help you. hope you remeber to good staying with us. Thank you

Oops Design Hostel

Paris, France

The wifi not work inside rooms, we can just get wifi signal in the corridor or common rooms. So, we hope this problem can be fixed and make it convenient to other guests.

• 31st Dec 2011