La Banda Rooftop Hostel

Seville, Spain

Wow, what a brilliant hostel run by a fantastic bunch of guys. I'm really happy I decided to stay here as I have met a hunch of top blokes who immediately extend their warm friendship to every new guest that arrives. Not only that but the boys went out and hit the town with me and others on the nights when I was around. Thanks guys and all the best! Marcus

• 25th Oct 2013

X Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

I had a brilliant stay at X Hostel. The location is great and close to the nightlife, the hostel prices are cheap (especially the beer) and the staff are really helpful. I didn't mind that there wasn't breakfast included as I had such an awesome time each night at the X Pub and surrounding nightlife, with staff and other travelers that I would have never made it to breakfast anyway. Definitely come here if you're after a good time.

• 11th Jun 2013

Brilliant hostel, awesome location but even better staff. The guys which own and run the guesthouse are like no other owners I have ever met on my travels. They are well travelled and have listened to what travellers want and expect in a guesthouse; and they have delivered. Adding to this not only do they take the time to get to know each person staying there but they continually offer handy travel advice, great stories and create a social environment where everyone feels relaxed.

• 25th Dec 2011

Cheers, it was a pleasure to have you at WYWH mate! See you next time your in cambodia!!