29th May 2015

I stayed at this hostel a few times over the course of the last 4 years. It has consistently been met with exceptional standards! the staff is extremely helpful. the rooms are greats, beds are amazing. the location unbeatable, and the vibe in general is just great. I highly recommend this hostel to anyone looking to explore the cote d'Azur, enjoy !

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach, Nice, France
13th Oct 2014

My mom and I visited Nice and had a great stay at this hostel! the staff was awesome, the location superb! everything was perfect!

Mediterranean Youth Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
6.6
14th Sep 2014

There was a clanking sound in the room when the water went on in the bathrooms. Not nice. And some leaks. Good lo stick though.

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
Adria, Split, Croatia
5th Jul 2014

I loved this hostel! from the view to the staff...its perfect! I will return again for sure. :)))

Villa Manos, Santorini, Greece
8th Oct 2013

Villa Manos!! What can I say?? i have traveled all over the world, have stayed in many hostels/hotels....this is the best place by far! from the moment I arrived, it was a perfect. I was picked up at my boat and taken to Villa Manos, I was mesmerized by the sites of Santorini, then I arrived in the hotel...beautiful grounds and friendly greeting from the owner Poppy and her husband. My room was perfect...the view, the location is perfect. Its just a few minutes from the center Thira.

Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
21st May 2013

My stay at good morning hostel was the best I've ever had at any hostel in the world ... And I've spent the last few years strictly traveling soooo I've stayed in many many hostels! When I arrived I was greeted by Joan with a friendly smile and warm vibe.. I was showed around; felt at home from the beginning! Then later when I wanted advice re: sightseeing ... Laura and Manuela helped ... They were friendly and a pleasure to talk with ... I wish I had more than 2 days in Lisboa .. Lisa/ Cali