Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 23

ETZzz Hostel Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Absolute amazing hostel! Definitely worth checking out! Staff are the absolute best :D

Had such a great stay, the hostel it self was amazing. However, the staff in general was the nicest people I have ran across. Super friendly and helpful!

Hi Steven, Did you enjoy in Tokyo? Thank you very much for your lovely comment. It was really nice to talk and drink with you:D If you have a chance to come back, please stay with us. We hope to see you again!

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

This is the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. It was very clean and the staff were very friendly it was nice to relax there.

Saphaipae Hostel

Comfort Hostel HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Silom Art Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Such a great hostel! Probably one of the best hostels I've stayed in Bangkok! Definitely worth staying here for a few nights. Don't forget to check out the roof top and MEET the LEGENDARY JING!!

WE Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Very fun hostel, super friendly staff, amazing party atmosphere. Couldn't ask for more!

HQ Hostel Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Such a great hostel! Stayed at this hostel numerous times, and enjoyed every single bit of it. Great location, great area, and most of all comfortable beds and thick blankets.

5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2

Singapore, Singapore

It was our first hostel we stayed in Singapore, it's extremely friendly and clean. The hostel was managed really well and the staff treated us very well.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Located near the heart of Khao San Rd, it's filled with amazing people and friendly staffs. Definitely worth staying. Make sure you book in advance, this hostel tends to book out very quickly.

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Best hostel I've stayed in, it's very centrally located in Kuala Lumpur and close to transportation and restaurants. Staffs are amazingly friendly and helpful. Makes you feel very welcome. Definitely worth staying!