Link Corner Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

The hostel was one of the best I've ever stayed in for its atmosphere. The people I met there were wonderful and I was really sad to leave. I have to say though that the dorm was not clean, especially the bathroom. It would be great to have a shower outside as well. Apart from this, I had a very nice there and I would recommend it to anyone going to Bodrum.

A&O Dresden Hauptbahnhof

Dresden, Germany

This was one of greatest hostels I've ever stayed in. I was in rhe female dorm and the room was big. I liked having the toilettes inside the room and the card to access the room. The location is excellent ,400m far from the mainstation .It's perfect if you want to explore Dresden and if you need to leave early in the morning .Recommended

Getaway Backpackers Hostel

Vientiane, Laos

This is one of the best hostel I've ever stayed. Good place if you want to meet people, good place if you want to stay by yourself without spending too much! The female dorms has 16 beds, but it's big never feel it's too crowded. I liked the cards instead of the keys to enter the rooms, I felt really safe. A lot of toilette and good, hot showers! All very clean. The staff is really friendly and will do everything to help you. Breakfast is good and also the food! 100% recommended!

Hostella Female Only

Rome, Italy

The White Rabbit

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I liked the fact there was a nice area to chill out and the kitchen. The bathrooms were OK, but the dorm (4 beds) was pretty small. Staff most of the times helpful, other times people seem to be pissed off.

Hostel Nomads

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Basic hostel..with a great owner. Martin is so helpful and his kid so cute! He gave me a lot of useful information when I got there and even in the days after. The beds are mattresses on the floor with mosquito nets, but each bed and its plug that is very nice when you want to charge your laptop without having to look after it. When it rained, some parts of the dorm at the 2nd floor got wet, bu nothing too serious Great having free laundry if you stay for more than one night.

Mangolo Hostel-Angkor

Siem Reap, Cambodia

High value for money..close to the center, 5 minutes walk to the night mkt and pub street. Very quiet hostel. The beds are mattresses on the floor with mosquito can be hot sometimes (although some fans are provided)

Bedbunkers Hostel #1

Kuta, Indonesia

The hostel is really new and the guys really kind! there's hot shower, possibility to refill the bottle and tea nad coffees facilities. It's really clean, maybe the only thing is the location, 20 minutes walking from the main road in a really high traffic road

Melaleuca On Mitchell

Darwin, Australia

I t would be great having at least the breakfast included in the price!

Dingo Moon Lodge

Darwin, Australia

Really good the (free) breakfast and appreciated the free laundry, even though just in certain times. For the same price, other hostels in the same street don't offer these facilities

Backpackers Inn Freo

Fremantle, Australia

So far, the worst hostel I ever stayed (and I tarveled through Spain, Portugal, Morocco and Australia). the main problem was that it was really dirty and they don't give you the pillow case! Pretty expensuve for the quality provided.