Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

This hostel is amazing. I've stayed in many hostels worldwide, but this one was very special. We felt very confortable, just like we were at home. The hostel makes you feel really in Morocco. We were a group of 4 and we all liked. The staff and the manager is very friendly. The room were great and the bathrooms also. Thanks for everything guys. The hostel offers excursions to places near by, we did and we liked. The free tea is a plus! Incredible hostel and staff. Felipe

Hostel Strowis

Utrecht, Netherlands

The hostel location is just perfect. They have a nice lounge area, the rooms and the bathrooms were excellent. I have one BIG complain. The hostel has a curfew, they close at 2am or 3am (depends on the day) and just reopens at 8am. You have a code to open the front door, I don't get why don't make this code work during this hours. What's the difficulty? Why a curfew in a student/university city? Lots a people who is going to Utrecht is going to visit a friend that study there and also to party!!

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

Love this hostel. They also have a nice pool table, have daily activities and free tea! No issue in staying at the Red Light District. Very safe!

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

The hostel is very big, looks more like a hotel. However they have a nice bar and lounge area, so you can meet other travelers there. If you like pool, there is a nice pool table, but you have to pay €1 each game. The prices in the bar seemed nice and fair. As it was a big hostel, staff were always busy. When I needed information they were helpfull and friendly. The €3,90 buffet breakfast worths. I recommend! Free towel in this hostel is a plus!

"...looks more like a hotel." How DARE you!! What an abominable accusation! - :) I'm sorry. It is Friday and my heart always flies high that day. Of course I was simply joking. --- gollllummmm....yes preciousss....jok-ing. ;) Happy travels!

Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

It is hard to qualify the hostel, because I stayed only one night. The hostel is big, however they have a nice lounge area with a great bar, so even being a big hostel you can meet some people. The internet on my room wasn't woking...so I had to stay in the lounge area to get conexion. Staff was friendly and helpfull. I recommend the hostel!

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The hostel is amazing. They look more like a small palace. They have a small but nice lounge area with plenty of books and a nice bar. I would suggest to have more showers on each floor and to have a scale, cause as a travaler catching planes we need to know the weight of our lugagge before going to airport. The internet signal on room 103 wasn't good! The staff is really friendly and helpfull, specially Amor. The €6,20 or €7,80 breakfast (depends if you book in advance) worths every cent!

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

The Hostel price is great. It's a nice hostel for self travalers. I recommend! They have an excellent bar, a nice lounge area close to the computers. The location is excellent, however the city is just okay. Cleanliness could be way better, spent 3 days and my room floor was stick from the drinks in the first night. Bathrooms in the rooms are very small and there is only one big one in each floor (could have more). The hostel don't rent towel (sell for 6 euros) and you have to pay for breakfast.

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

Location is just perfect! I would recommend for that reason. Here some things about the hostel: You have to pay 6 euros for a towel, have to pay for breakfast, internet irregular, the staff doesn't interact with guests and when I was there, there was hard to meet other people, as there was almost no atmosphere at the hostel, because they have no plans (schedule) to go out together (Where is the hostel spirit? How can we meet others?).

Thanks for your comments after your stay with us! Every little helps us improve our service for your return visit and our future guests.

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

Hostel was just okay. The location is amazing. The facilities are just okay, could be much better, specially if you look at the hostel size. There was no atmosphere at the hostel, wouldn't recommend for self travelers. The staff seems to professional, they don't entertain with the guests. It was one of the coldest staffs ever in a hostel that I've been. Maybe they need to mix staff nationalities. The internet seemed a bit confuse to connect, the login page sometimes wouldn't appear!

Thank you for your honest review! We really appreciate all reviews from our guests as it helps us to make a better hostel! We're sorry to hear that you didn't have such a good time here, but we do hope that you will enjoy the rest of your travels! :)

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

100% Hostel! Everything is amazing! Showers are really good and the free tea, the nightplans (pubcrawl, night walk...) is a plus, specially for self travellers like me! Atmosphere was amazing! Staff is really helpfull, specially Julia (Germany), Véronique (Québec) and Julian (France). It is a very safe hostel! No worries about that. I would highly recommend! If I go back to Frankfurt, I'll definetely stay there again.

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

Just okay. Location is not that good, and directions to get to hostel could've been writen better, I had a hard time to find. I was there during a Saturday night and the atmosphere wasn't that good for a Saturday Night, and the hostel also didn't have any plans to go out together, so basically people didn't get along, everyone was on their own.

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great hostel, superb location and very helpfull staff. The price is a bit higher if you compare to others, but in my opinion it worths the money. The hostel is very good located and also very clean (I've seen many cleaners there). Highly recommended! I found the 4 dorm room very small! I would recommend to stay in another room.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Best hostel I've stayed so far. The staff is very friendly! They have plans for everynight, and the atmosphere at the hostel let you make lots of friends, because they entertain everyone. Also they have a nice living room with couches so everyone get together, chating and meeting each other. Excelent and modern facilities in the best location of Madrid, close to Puerta del Sol. 100% recommended. Defenitely will be back!

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

The best hostel I have stayed so far. They have a very nice staff.

Lisboa Central Hostel