• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Nov 2013

great gateway to India. Good location, very safe place, free WiFi, steam hot water and ETC. Recommed! right in the heart on new Delhi everything is very near!new Delhi train station is walking distance able and subway too ! 5 stars for staff special thanks to vicky and ishaan ,they helped a lot when a auto driver try to charge me more then double they help me to get back the money . great place to meet travelers on roof.

• India, Male, 18-24
13th Feb 2012

location is excillent,staff are good too Was an excellent place to start my trip in delhi. My plane was delayed but the airport pick-up was still there when I arrived very late. ishan , is a quietly spoken & very polite man who went out of his way to help me out with booking onwards tickets etc, and was happy to patiently sit and talk about any advice about travelling in India I queried about. The hostel is basic but is clean & has a welcoming atmosphere.

• India, Male, 18-24
18th Dec 2011

Thanks to the Hostel management team.... well I recommend you all to stay in Hostel payal anytime you are in Delhi. good clean bedsheets, hot water, clean room. and was near the new delhi train station,metro station,etc. .The best backpacker place so stay near center. hats off to Mr. ishan for his hospitality great work. wish you all the best.will definatly stay here again and again whenever i come to delhi.