Reviews: soshow

Location: Cook Islands, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Mapping Hostel

Chiang Mai, Thailand

This is an incredibly nice hostel, one of the sleekest and cleanest I have ever seen anywhere. A very professional operation.It's really great hostel which you can socialize with people so easy.People are coming to this hostel so amazing....Stuff is friendly and polite.Strongly recommended

• 15th Jul 2015

Cooper Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

• 12th Jul 2015

Three of a Kind

Bangkok, Thailand

Can I just say this is THE BEST hostel I have ever been?!!! The atmosphere is SUPER great. People there are super nice and oh Charlie is so cuuuuute!! Spent some memorable nights there playing games and drinking beers.Met some interesting people and I really want to come back again.Miss it already.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • Cook Islands

Absolutely the best hostel I've stayed at so far. The owner, is an incredible guy who does everything he can to make you feel at home and help you do what you want to do. He also cooks GREAT food, The hostel itself is pretty and big so you can get to know the folks there. Stay here!

Mama Naxi`s Guesthouse

Lijiang, China

MaMa Naxi was so cool!welcome break,warm tea.room is clean! yard was huge! comfortble !the staff Soshow so nice!helpful and speak really good English ! See u next time!

Kunming Glad Inn

Kunming, China

Very nice hostel ! Well located and the price is attractive.but the staff seems not all helpful that check in we need to wait at least 5mins .be professional. I stayed for 2 nights and I highly recommended.

This is a great hostel! This hostel is a great place to relax and meet people.The staff are so helpful and friendly...but not the manager ‘’I had better.‘’ face...Anyway, what a hostel should be!good WIFI IN THE ROOM ,The room was very clean and the beds very confortable. We had a great time and would whole heartedly recommend this hostel to anyone.Just perfect :)

Ha, you have a cool name, so show, we are happy that you do enjoy staying here, and so nice to talk with you, you have rich travel experience. About the manager, we consider who is, it is very good that someone point out we do something wrong, it is the way we can improve, thank you, hope can see you again!

Everything is nice there,Transformation from an old hotel.rooms really big and clean. Internet worked good.simple hostel.It is not a place where you would want to stay more than couple of days.I was smacked down the walls of the roof collapse

Hi, We are so sorry about it,and thank you for your review .we would continue to improve the service and facility instrument.Hope you have a nice day Happy new year This Old Place

Great hostel in perfect location. Unbelievable friendly and helpful staff. Amazing view from the roof terrace and the common area. Great place to meet people.

PODs The Backpackers Home

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Great value for money, with air conditioning and excellent location

• 31st Dec 2013
  • Cook Islands

I really had a good time in Shanghai and staying this hostel .I Was hit the Couchsurfing meeting there,stay there for 2 days,The breakfast was good and cheap.Fantastic location We enjoyed the communal terrace and bar area. Good wifi signal in the common area but not in the rooms.The desk was not extremely helpful as others.I asked several Travel Information .ok they did know nothing. just Google it.The stuff seems not so friendly as well.

Xi Town River View Inn

Yangshuo, China

This was the most amazing hostel ever! We stay river-view room for two days.The best view of Li river .Also the hotel have they own restaurant the food and beer was cheap.The staff's English was excellent, especially the the guy. Staff was so incredibly helpful, provided us with very helpful advice about the area. Further, they also called us when we didn't get back in time to make sure we are safe! Sooo extremely awesome! I definitely wanna go there again for sure! Thank you for everything!