Reviews: kylabailey

• Canada, Female, 25-30
Vivek Hotel, New Delhi, India
8.0
10th Jan 2014

We stayed at the Vivek Hotel, and it was our first experience of being in India. While Delhi itself was a bit overwhelming at first, the hotel provided somewhat of a calm escape. We didn't want to spend much, and from what I've seen around the rest of India, comparably, we probably could have had a nicer room for what we paid. The rooftop restaurant, and the bar next door had excellent food, and cheap beer! We're heading back to Delhi again in April, and I think we'll stay there again.

• kylabailey
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
Terrazas Estoril, Buenos Aires, Argentina
24th Jan 2012

I had a very interesting experience. I stayed at Terrazas for 2 nights before I met-up with friends at Milhouse. I had an amazing experience at Terrazas! The staff were awesome (Wendy and Nacho)! They remembered my name, remembered what I was going to see that day and asked about my experiences with genuine interest. I made a mistake by leaving this place to stay at the other place where my friend got eaten alive by bed-bugs and the staff seriously sucked... Stay at Terrazas! It's awesome! :)