• Argentina, Male, 25-30
Hostel Quetzal, Cancun, Mexico
8th Mar 2014

This is the BEST HOSTEL I've ever been!!!... It's a party hostel, and the staff is GREAT! They give you dinner, and tequila shoots, then you can play beer pong, xbox 360... and after that a really good nigth of fun on the Cancun clubs... one of the staff go with the group, so you don't make line on the club... Amazing is the only word to describe it. Vanesa and Alejandro are always on good mood have fun with the guests! I just want to go back again!

• Argentina, All Male Group, 25-30
Barao Copacabana Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
4.0
31st Dec 2011

I bought new years pack, each night at about 100USD with a minumum of 3 days day: was a robbery. I had been on a room with a matrimonial bed (?), and two bunks, with no window, and the AA didn't work. The bathroom was really dirty, we explicity tell the owner to clean it, but the didn't. There are almost no facilities other than 2 pcs with internet, and a lousy dinning/breakfast area. I don't recommend this hostel at all, look for Bamboo Rio wich is two blocks away and it's awesome!!!