Location: Taiwan, Gender: Female, Age: 32

The Museum Guest House 2

Budapest, Hungary

• 3rd Aug 2013
  • Taiwan

I thought I've been the worst place already, but this hostel "surprise" me. I don't like it except the price and location. I went there as the indication on website, but the manager asked me to stay in another place which is 10mins walking distance. Although the place I stayed is more closer to train station , more convenient. But It's not clean enough, not comfortable. This is a place for people with low budget and Hugh tolerance.

• 11th Jul 2013

Brazen Backpackers

Location is good, near tube

• 21st May 2013

A-yado Gion

Kyoto, Japan

It's definitely my first recommend in Kyoto. Some famous spot is in walking distance. Have the best, most friendly staffs I've ever met.

• 12th Apr 2013
  • Taiwan

Thank you for your comment. We are happy about your words. We had a good time with you. we hope we'll see you again!!

It's my second time in YADOYA, and I will stay here if there's a Tokyo trip again. The location is great! Has both JR and subway station. Lots of shops and restaurant (from budget to high-end) nearby.

• 8th Apr 2013

Guest House Kyoto

Kyoto, Japan

• 29th Apr 2012

Hong Kong Inn

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The location is definitely great !! A fancy departement store (SOGO) is nearby for shopping and food. There are several famous local restaurant with lower price near this area. If you want to save more money, just go to the 24hr supermarket - Welcome - and get everything you need. The rooms are not as nice as photoes on the website , some of them have no window. I got a smallest bathroom in my whole life in a twin bed private room. The building is a bit old ...... clean? it's OK.

• 24th Dec 2011