YHA London Holland Park

Loved it here. price was great for what you get. The power in the showers isn't great. But I'm okay with that. Lovely staff. Loved being in the park!! Will definitely return if I'm in London again.

Lovely staff. Nice to have our own toilet in the room. But room very cramped, with 3 bunk beds crammed in. Very noisy from pub downstairs, but I suppose it's kinda to be expected. But overly expensive with the noise.

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

Bed in London

bit expensive for the size of the room. The guy who gave us the key was really nice. :)

Hostel Stadion

Helsinki, Finland

Hostel nice, shower room a little grimey, shower heads not the best. But nice location, just a tram away from city centre.

Holiday House Hotel

Pretty decent place for the price. Good location. Clean and not too small a room. Only had hot water once in my four days, though I reckon that might be because it runs out of it at peak times, like in the morning. No cutlery or anything in the kitchen, whcich was a pain, makes it hard to cook and eat a meal at the place. Otherwise good place.

loved this hostel, really lovely staff, friendly, helpful, relaxed place, love the fact that there are no bunksAWESOMEHandy location too.I'm sure I'll be back. :)

Sandrock Holiday Hostel

Donegal, Ireland

Beautiful place, beautiful view, a heart-warming welcome :)

Smart Hyde Park Inn

Good location, nice area. Pretty good price, but the beds are so very very packed in, far too many in the one room, I stayed in the 14 bed dorm.