Location: Iceland, Gender: Female, Age: 28

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Albania

Wake Up! Sydney Central

Sydney, Australia

Brilliant place with all the musts for comforts and facilities (clean, safe, bar, kitchen, etc), great backpackers vibe plus superb staff. The welcoming free coffee if you get there in the morning is a nice a the front desk guys. Everyone I came across is absolutely lovely and do everything to help. Special mention to the 100% awesome, super-nice and super-handsome Ryan. He does an outstanding job !

• 21st Apr 2015
  • Finland

Hi there, Thanks for such a lovely review! We always appreciate it when our staff are acknowledged for the great work they do here at Wake Up. They really do love their jobs! I shall be passing on your comments to Ryan. He is one of our newest staff members and I am sure he will be pleased to have had a mention. Cheers Dev Penney General Manager

Astor Hyde Park

Best hostel in London! Enough said. Located in my favourite suburb, Hyde Park as a backyard garden is just priceless. Special mention to the kitchen open 24h providing free tea, coffee and milk and to the always helpful staff. Dan is awesome!

• 23rd Dec 2014
  • Iceland

Hello, Thanks for the amazing review! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We pride ourselves in being located so close to the amazing Hyde Park. I'm glad you took advantage of our coffee,tea and free breakfast! We are always here to help shall you need anything! You are a gem!! Can't wait to see you again, lots of love from Astor Hyde Park xx

This place is cool as hell & I've been here more than once. The leading light of this White Ferry House is the old English style cosy tavern. Within such a stunning and original Victorian building, it 's just awesome and gets it all. You can feel like if you were in a real old ferry surrounded by cool travellers. The great staff have a key role in this vibe. Smiley, enjoying people & ready to help with absolutely everything. Justine, Julieta, Marisa, Italian boys: WELL DONE & thnx 4 everything!

• 10th Nov 2013