Definitely a fun place to stay, but the area is not the best/safest. Nothing to do around the hostel. It was good for me since I just needed one night close to the airport, and it was the cheapest option with free transport.

The Travel Hub

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Really comfortable place. I especially loved the hang out area with couches near the reception. Bathroom area and showers were nice. The front desk was helpful in figuring out our travel arrangements. About a five minute walk to metro access and one stop away from KL Central Station. My only complaint would be the location - Chinatown was great, but I had to take a cab to all of the places I wanted to go. Pretty much 10rng ($3.30) anywhere you want to go. Overall, great place. Would stay again.

5footway.inn Project Chinatown 1

Singapore, Singapore

The staff were incredibly helpful and made every effort to answer our questions as best they could. The facilities were great, although the room was a little cramped. Right in the heart of Chinatown, it was a great starting point for everything we wanted to do in the city. Will definitely stay again if I am in Singapore!

Happy Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

The staff was very helpful, especially for navigating around the city. Accommodations were great - hot showers with good water pressure were a pleasant surprise!