• China, Female, 25-30
Adelaide Hostel and Hotel, San Francisco, USA
19th Jul 2013

Love, love this hostel!!! The best of all hostels I've ever stayed in. Very conveniently located in SF downtown area, very cozy environments, very helpful staffs! LOVE the curtain on the dorm beds~❤ Will order again and recommend to every friend going to SF!

• China, Female, 18-24
Hostel Buffalo Niagara, Buffalo, USA
31st Dec 2011

The hostel is great! I really love the quietness and cleanliness of the room. It is great that we only have 8 people in each room. I stayed in several other hostels having over 20 peopl with me and that is annoying to a person enjoys quietness and privacy. And I like the color in the room, it makes me feel cozy and calm. And the staff is extreamely helpful, thanks for letting me find the tour guide booklet and the schedule of the bus! The location and price is great too. I'll stay here again!