Guilin Riverside Hostel

Guilin, China

Had a great time! :) Thanks for taking care of us! Your hostel is awesome. Hope to stay again in the future!

Ming Courtyard

Beijing, China

Fukuoka Hana Hostel

Fukuoka City, Japan

Hostel was great :) The staff was extremely kind and friendly! They were very cute ^^ It was also one of the cleanest and best facilitated hostels I've ever been to! The only thing missing was free breakfast :) But the bike rentals made up for it! Loved the location and the atmosphere-- definitely would stay again!

Hotel Mikado

Osaka, Japan

One of the best hostels I've ever had the pleasure of staying in! The staff was friendly and very helpful, and many of the staff members were able to speak English quite well :) It was located in a little dirtier part of Osaka, but I never felt unsafe there. The real sellers here though were the free bike rentals and the sauna! I LOVED riding the bikes during the day and coming back to a wonderful hot bath and sauna :) The price was also one of the best available. Definitely would stay again

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at the capsule hotel! The location was great and it was very clean and a great value for your money if you're just looking for a place to stay. They provided lockers, but had no real place to store large luggage. Also there's only one shower for women... In addition, the hours are from 5pm-10am, so you cannot stay in the hotel during the daytime or afternoon. As long as you keep this in mind, it's a great place :)