Astor Victoria

No problem at all. Near to a metro station, clean, with everything you need for a short stay. excelent free breakfast. and the staff was very helpfull.

• 1st Apr 2014
  • Portugal

Hello, Thanks for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your kind words. Look forward to welcoming you back whenever you are in London next(:All the best. The team

Ciak Hostel

Rome, Italy

i've stayed in the secret garden and it was simply awesome. the room was huge, everything is nearby the hostel (supermarket, bus and metro station, etc) although it's located in the "chinatown" of rome. the price was very fair for what we get. if I return to rome, i'll return to ciak. the worst part was the pasta dinner. just pasta with ketchup and mayo... there was no table to eat and i had to use a spoon to it pasta...

• 10th Oct 2012
  • Portugal

The worst hostel i've ever been. 1st the location. is near the metro station (2 min walk) but its not a very pleasant area. every day i saw police trying to catch someone... we stayed in a 8 beds room. only 1 shower for 8 persons. there were no lockers in the room, so it was a complete mess. my bed was a bunk and I stayed on the top bed of it. but I didn't have stairs to climb to the bed! the "clean" sheets they gave me were full of some white paint... the ok thing is the breakfast. quite good

• 8th Aug 2012

Art Hostel Taurus

Bratislava, Slovakia

Very nice place to stay in Bratislava. A little bit far to walk from the train station, but its ok. Everything very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpfull. Decent Breakfast.

• 7th Aug 2012

Goat Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Awesome hostel. The staff was very welcoming. Gave us great tips to visit the city. Decent breakfast. Room with lots of space. totally recommend it

• 30th Jul 2012
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hyde Park Hostel

I didn't like it. Broken doors and windows. walls with holes. cold water for shower...

• 29th Dec 2011