The location isn't in the city centre but up in the mountains so it's just beautiful. I really loved the location. Breakfast is also really amazing, cozy vibes. Great kitchen!

Lisbon Lounge Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

I loved this hostel! It's in a perfect location, not to mention the hostel itself is beautiful. The staff were so lovely and helpful. Annd nutella crepes for breakfast. You can't get much better then that! I'll definitley be back

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

I loved this hostel! I really didn't want to leave. The girls at reception were so lovely/ helpful and the hostel was perfect. Can I just come back and stay forever please?

One World Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I loved this hostel! The staff were so lovely and helpful. Loved drinking my free coffee overlooking all the snow :)

Rodamon Barcelona Centre

Barcelona, Spain

I really loved it here. The staff were lovely, the free coffee made my day, the terrace made it feel a real holiday. I'll definatley be back!

Antares Hostel

Nice, France

The young blonde girl at reception was so lovely :) the free drinks and talking with other travelers is such a good idea!

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

I loved this hostel! It really did feel like a home and I miss Giovanni and his delicious pasta!! I'll definatley be back!!

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

This is definatley my favorite hostel!! I felt so sad leaving. The staff are amazing and made my time there so much fun. My few days involved fun hat parties, popcorn, delicious cappuccinos, flower tea and a great atmosphere! The lovely girl at reception even went out and bought us supplies to make nutella pancakes :) really did love it here.

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I really loved this hostel! Unkas was great and it really felt like home, didn't want to leave!!

Swanky Mint

Zagreb, Croatia

Tresor Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Amazing staff, so helpful :) Loved breakfast, huge spacious rooms, great common rooms. Definatley stay again :)

Do Step Inn

Vienna, Austria

Lovely helpful girl at front counter! Cosy room and good access to transport!!

A Vigna Du Raffa