Location Brazil, Gender Female, Age 35

Living Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
25th Jun 2013

It was my second time in this hostel and definetly it is one of my favourites! Everything clean and good atmosphere. I would come back again for sure.

Aveiro Rossio Hostel, Aveiro, Portugal
24th Jun 2013

We have stayed for just one night but it was enough to choose this hostel as one of my favorites. Excelent atmosphere, clean and nice people. I would definetly recomend it!

Porto Lounge Hostel, Porto, Portugal
23rd Jun 2013

Amazing hostel! Clean, beautiful and modern. Very nice people too. I would like to come back one day.

The Backpackshack, London, England
22nd Sep 2012

Niçe hostel. Not. Very far from the center and good athmosphere.

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
8.0
21st Sep 2012

Nice little hostel, near the train station and good breakfast. I would be back.

• Brazil,
Apples Inn, London, England
4.6
29th Aug 2012

An average bed and breakfast, not everything done, really really far from the city center and not a lot of things to do around there.. In the same price you could find something closer.

Generator Hostel London, London, England
26th Aug 2012

I was there just for one night and couldn't see that much of the place. I arrive really late at night and the check-in was ok and well organized. Only two points. there was no lamps in the beds, so I really couldn't see inside the room unless I turned on all room. and the bathroom was really dirt, but I don't know if you can blame just the hostel for that.

Dear guest, Thank you for leaving us your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Generator London. I am glad to hear you had an well-organized check-in. We do understand that some people do check-in really late and we do try to do our best to make it as efficient as possible. Regarding the lights in the beds, that is a point that has been mentioned before and we are looking into the possibilities for the near future. We will definitely take it on board and I will pass it to the upper management for their consideration. I am sorry to hear you didn�t find the toilet facilities up to the standard we do hope for. The Housekeeping team always try to maintain the facilities in the highest standard possible, and the Reception desk is always open so you can always let our team know who can then direct Housekeeping to clean the facilities. I hope we will see you soon and you will be able to enjoy a little bit more of your stay with us. Regards, Alejandro Serp Guest Relations Supervisor

Skyewalker Hostel, Isle of Skye, Scotland
20th Aug 2012

A very good and cozy hostel, and also clean. The atmosphere is great - staff, place, nature, people... It is easier to go by car, but I had a great time even going to public transportation because I met such great people to go around. But it is important to have this in mind. There are no lockers in the room, just good to know that. I highly recommend and wish to come back.

Smart Hyde Park View Hostel, London, England
3.4
24th Jul 2012

The worst hostel I have ever been and the first bad review I give at hostelworld. It’s relative safe and clean, but definitely not the hostel mind set. You pay for everything, there is no wifi free (just one hour per day), you cannot bring food or anything, there is no kitchen,. The bedroom is far too small, not enough space for luggage plus people and a bad environment, smelly and warm in a bad way. There is no atmosphere of a hostel. I don’t wish to come back there again.

• Brazil,
Old Town Hostel, Dubrovnik, Croatia
10th Jul 2012

The Wild Fig Hostel, Zadar, Croatia
6th Jul 2012

Very cozy! I felt like a friends’ place. Ness and Sad are friendly and fun, travelers running a new hostel with a great atmosphere. A really nice place to stay. Ivan, from the staff, is also friendly and helpful. I like the location and it was exactly what I was looking for: not on the most touristic and crowded area, but easy to get there! It is also convenient if you want to cook, the kitchen is well equipped and good market nearby. I would definitely recommend it!

Situs Hostel, Split, Croatia
29th Jun 2012

I stayed just for one night but I had a really good impression of the place. Nice, clean and good atmosphere. The staff was also friendly and helpful!

Old Town Hostel, Dubrovnik, Croatia
25th Jun 2012

Nice hostel! Michael and the staff make the stay even better! When I was there we also had a great free dinner (pasta and wine). The room (4 bed female) has a great space. I definetely would come back (as I will in some days) ;-)

Second Home Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
5th Jun 2012

It is a ok hostel, not the best one. It is in the center, close to the main attractions, but nor very charming during the evening.

Believe-it-or-Not, Vienna, Austria
31st May 2012

Amazing cozy hostel! One of the best hostel I have ever stayed. It is small and an actual apartment, so you feel like home you some friends. I would definetely come back again. Lillly, thank you for everything!!!

St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
8.0
26th May 2012

Good hostel, nice bar dowstairs. Not very close to the center, but you can walk (if you don't mind)

Raise a Smile Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
14th May 2012

I simply loved this hostel. Yes, as a hostel it is a good one on average - clean, safe, good location... But the purpose and the staff makes all diference. The project for Africa is beautiful! They also organize some groups to go dinner together in good restaurants with also good prices. The staff is SO friendly!!! And I think that's attracts people in the same sintony... It is not a party hostel... it is like being among friends.

MEININGER Hamburg City Center, Hamburg, Germany
6.3
6th May 2012

Very good big hostel, nice and clean. I had to change rooms and there were no lockers in one of them (not that good). It's a little far from the center, and there is no really atractions or bars nearby, but is close to the train stations. Good breakfast so, valueable for the cost.

Hey Juliana, The hostel is not in the center, where the town hall and the central station is. The downtown area is mostly shops and offices and in the evening there is not much to do there. The neighbourhood , where we are located is even better. We are located between two nice neighbourhoods, Ottensen and the Schanzenviertel, where all the nice bars, restaurants and cafes are. Also the harbour, the Fischmarket and the famous Reeperbahn party area is in a walking distance. When you come back, just ask at the reception and we�ll show you on the map all the nice places to visit :-) Your Meininger Staff

Chanteclair, Cannes, France
6th Apr 2012

Chanteclair is a charm little hotel, in a very good location. Pascal is a very nice person too, what makes your stay even better.

Hotel Trave, Figueres, Spain
5th Apr 2012

On average. A little bit far from the center, where there are more things to do.

Samay Hostel Sevilla, Seville, Spain
5.7
23rd Mar 2012

Hostal Santel Plaza Espana, Salamanca, Spain
6.6
15th Mar 2012

Oporto Invictus Hostel, Porto, Portugal
13th Mar 2012

Very good atmosphere. Staff very friendly and give you all information you need. The walking tour with Ruben was very nice too. Only the bedroom for 4 people is very small, but iit's ok, no big deal. I would recomend it.

Living Lounge Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
8th Mar 2012

The best hostel ever!!! First of all, it is really clean and charming, I would define it as a "boutique hostel". Staff and atmosphere are a plus incredible. They are so nice, friendly, help you with all information. Dinner is also excelente! Food is great, good price and a oportunity to meet people (and make friends). Thanks Valter, Patzo, Miguel, Thiago and, for sure, Sofia. Definetely it is my place in Lisbon! ;-)