Flushing YMCA

New York, USA

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

I had good time even because oliver is my favorite pub in dublin ;);)

the staff is awesome. the hostel is awesome as well it is a huge place with few rooms, it is a very relaxing place. If i ll go back to Hilo I ll stay there again and again

Some1 of the staff is nice and always available. Some1 else should find a job where he does not need to stay in contact with people. But it is a good hostel and an excellent location, plus it is good that with just 5 $ more u can leave your luggage over and have the shower available. I had a very very goooood time.

IHSP Santa Barbara

Santa Barbara, USA

My bed was dirty and even the room. But very nice in the common rooms

I'm sorry that your room was dirty...it's difficult when several people are sharing a room to keep everything super clean.

HotelHotel Hostel

Seattle, USA

The place and the staf r very nice.. But it is far from the centre.. U need to take the.bus a couple of time in a day..

Flushing YMCA

New York, USA

I didn t like too much because the rules r too rigid.. And the people that work there ll remaind u too often what u r allow to do and what u can t do.. The position is very good no more than 2 minutes for the beach:-):-)

Downtown Washington Hostel

Washington DC, USA

I loved that place:-) I had a lot of fun

Hollywood Youth Hostel

Los Angeles, USA

absolutely a very very good location.

Samesun Venice Beach

Los Angeles, USA

it is a very amazing place.. the staff is more than great, always ready to help:-) I arrive 5 hours before chech in and i didn t need to wait because they give me the room.. i just didn t like the people that were in my room:-(

Sin City Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

the staff is the best ever.. nice and very helpful.. i liked the place and I realy enjoy my long week end.. walking it is far away from "the real Vegas" but if u take the bus in a while u ll be in the middle of LV Blvd:-):-) I absoluteli recomend this hostel

It is an awesome hostel very close to the ocean and very close to the bus.. The staff is absolutely nice. I had a lot of fun!!!

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

the staff doesn t have info for helping people to travel in few days.. someone is no very nice but the location is perfect!!

Abraham House

Dublin, Ireland

a good atmosphere, where i found a lot of nice people and a great value for money