St Christopher's Village

The hostel is pretty nice. Staff is always helpful and it has a great location as well, really close to the borough market which I'd definitely recommend a visit. The bar at the hostel is always good fun and the beds are comfy! Really liked!

Hello there, Thanks for leaving us a fab review, we learn a lot from them. Really glad you enjoyed your time with us, we hope to see you again at some point in the future Very Happy Travels The team at Village

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Paddy's Palace Hostel Derry

Derry, Northern Ireland

Apparently the hostel is going throughout some refurbishing, so the space was a bit dirty and facilities were not so good. Hopefully after is done it will look better! Good price though.

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Silver Central Hostel

Split, Croatia

Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Anchi guesthouse is a nice place. Anchi is a lovely lady that will probably treat you as if she's your mother! Always very kind and helpful! The location is good, close to the ferry and bus terminals. The bus to the Old Town go quite often and are not expensive at all. Good price.

Dink's Place

Hvar, Croatia

Awesome! Dink's Place is definitely one of the best hostels I have ever stayed. Had a great time here. Staff is always very friendly, funny and up to help. Dink is a really nice guy! He sorted out the scooter renting for us as well as a boat trip with lunch and drinks included. The days were very sunny and really nice. We loved our time here! Thanks Dink's place for all! Brasileeeiro, Carioooca!

Silver Central Hostel

Split, Croatia

Hostel has great location, right close to the promenade and to the main areas of split.

Fest Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Don't get it wrong by the building, which is quite ugly, fest hostel is a nice and cozy place. It looked the hostel itself was very new. Great location, quiet place and nice facilities. Staff also keen to help. Bus stop, university and bars really close so the atmosphere around was great.

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

I have few problems with the lockers. I wish the hostel had a luggage room included in the price.

Be Ramblas Hostel

Decent Hostel.

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I got a double with my girlfriend. Very good, like a small apartment. But in general the hostel seemed a bit confuse.

Astor Hyde Park

Astor Hyde Park

Good hostel. A more quiet type. Very clean.

Oporto Invictus Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Great staff and awesome atmosphere!

Abigails Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Phoenix Hostel

I think should have more sockets docks in the rooms and think about some games for more interaction between guests and staff.

Mapamundo