Location: New Zealand, Gender: Female, Age: 33

Found it fantastic place to stay.. Great location and facilities. However only thing was if you want if leaving early and have own breakfast you can't get into the room as it's locked until 8am a which is a pain..

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Maybe having the beds made as two of us arrived late and where making beds in a full dorm at 130am in the dark as everyone else is sleeping not fun for us or the people we disturbed...

Stirling Youth Hostel

Stirling, Scotland

Had a fantastic stay perfect location in the old town, staff helpful everything clean and tidy and felt welcome and comfortable... Only problem is you need to pay for Internet at the hostel....

Inverness Student Hostel

Inverness, Scotland

No lockers in rooms or anywhere to secure belongings.. No where to put bags I was on the top bunk and I had the door at end and of bed a small gap which bottom person used I would have to put in the middle of the room otherwise.. I slept with them on my bed due to valuables.. Was close to town centre and staff very helpful with what to see and do..

Gairloch Sands Youth Hostel

Gairloch, Scotland

Great little place by the roaring sea on the Wild West coast of Scotland... Only thing is maybe signs to direct you and more noticeable ones at hostel hard to see when driving..

Calluna

Fort William, Scotland

Wonderful self catering hostel..

Euro Hostel Glasgow

Glasgow, Scotland

Great location, really handing having parking at a small fee but helpful with directions to get in... Amazing view over Glasgow on the ninth floor, room was nice only annoying bit was the main lifts being out at that time so had to wait for the service lift.. Breakfast was good.. And staff helpful with what to see and do in Glasgow...

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

All was good for my brief stay, except you stated you had parking upon arriving at 1am to find you didn't I have any had to search the streets to find some.. Two lots of car parks unsecured with groups of guys in did not feel safe to park ended up parking in a secure carparking three blocks away parking for six hours costing £18 😞 this was one of my main reasons for choosing this hostel...

We're so so sorry about what happened, we actually had a new member of staff on on the date of your arrival who seems not to have known about the car park deal we have (as it is not on-site but rather a couple of streets down the road). However of course this is not an excuse and we will be focusing more on detailing extra check-in information when training as well as the check in process, security etc.!

Your Hostel

Palermo, Italy

I had a great stay...I arrived late but yet the owner came back from dinner to check me in... I ended up in my own room well felt like a house with kitchen etc.. was fantastic... the staff were very friendly and helpful..

Seven Hostel

Sorrento, Italy

Great Hostel! well it felt like a hotel actually!!! Bit of a mission from Sorrento taking the train one stop then walking about 10 -15mins to the hostel but well worth the effort!!! Rooms were superb Beds comfortable each had own locker reading light, power point Bathroom was great.. clean and shower was amazing!!! The room was clean and had plenty of space. even had washin facilties an drying rack for non dryer items Restaurant bar, and food amazing great price too Best Hostel in the world!

Hotel Bella Capri

Naples, Italy

Staff were great.... upgraded me to a room with a bathroom... Location great.. about 1/2hr walk from train station but easy to take either tram or bus.. easy walking to most tourist sights, and port. Bed was comfortable and reasonable clean.. However I found the room extremely smelly... mainly smoke... I had to ask for air fresher, which help only a little... I had windows open for whole two days and was still bad. Great to have breakfast included but not much to chose from.

Cressy

Rome, Italy

Great Hostel... only a few minutes walk from the train station... great location to walk to all tourist attractions or alternatively close to two metros stations (Roma Termina or Republic) to get to the attractions. The room was clean plenty of space and beds were comfortable. The hosts we welcoming and helpful. Bathrooms were clean little bit smelly in one.. but shower was amazing!!! :)

Black & White Hostel

Milan, Italy

Hard to find hostel from the street the sign is to small to notice. A bigger sign is required!!! Rooms were good clean and comfortable bed..lots of space too. and was quiet!! which was great.. There were no locks on the doors or any lockers there was no place to put anything secure. The shower in the small bathroom was dirty and had only cold water.. the door lock was not good... It was locked but someone still pulled it open.while I was in shower...if door gets slam then can not open...

Arrived early, hostel staff most welcoming and were able to check in straight away. Room extremely hot no ventilation.. Found the room very small for four people. Did not sleep at all very noisy from street and other people in room. Bed small felt if rolled over would fall off top bunk. Not very easy to climb up onto top bunk had to use chair.. but this broke when another girl got off the bunk and injuried her leg.. Bathroom small... shower head broken so had to hold handle to get the water..

River City Inn

Singapore, Singapore

Fantastic Place!!! I arrived late...and was defiantly a taxi ride from the main bus station in Melaka... to China town. Host very welcoming and helpful. Hostel lovely, clean and quiet... back door opens out on to the river edge... had a lovely late night stroll down the river. Host helpful and knowledgeable about the area, gave you all the options of what to see and do within the area along with a map. Recommend places to eat local cuisine was amazing!! Highly recommend this hostel!!

Oriental Riverside Residence

Melaka, Malaysia

Great place highly recommend... Staff warm and welcoming, they help and gave all recommend things to do in Melaka along with a map. Hostel a requires a taxi from the main bus terminal into China town, but lovely location along the river. Made wonderful recommendation for food and sights and was a fantastic stay.

@ The Little Red Dot

Singapore, Singapore

Lovely welcoming staff, explained everything well and showed around the hostel. dorm room good was clean and tidy, they had lockers which you require own lock. Beds comfortable. Only problem I had was noise level from group in lounge it went well onto after 1pm ish... I needed to put ear plugs in and still could here. maybe having a time were a noise level needs to be reduced so other can sleep..