• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
Enjoy Inn, Lijiang, China
14th Feb 2013

The hostel situated on the edge of the Old Town; my friend and I were thankful it was not in the middle of everything so we didn't have to drag our suitcases over the cobblestone through very busy streets. The staff is also wonderful. They showed us good places to eat (and paid for our breakfast the first morning!) and helped us book bus tickets, etc. Our only suggestion is for each room to have an extension cord so the bed's heating pads can reach the wall outlet; winter is a bit cold at night.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Ben Guesthouse, Chiang Mai, Thailand
8.0
1st Feb 2013

The hostel has a good atmosphere and a nice sitting area on the balcony. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The only problem I had with our stay was that the room was rather dirty. We tried to clean off the ceiling fan, which looked like it had been collecting dust for years, but when we turned it on it still showered dust everywhere. The price is great and my friends and I enjoyed our stay, but our room just needed a good cleaning.