Hue Backpackers Hostel, Hue, Vietnam
6th Jan 2013

I spent three nights in the Hue Backpackers hostel. Overall it was a good experience. The staff were very friendly, and able to answer my questions. The hostel offered several reasonably priced tours around the city. They offered a free breakfast! Which makes starting the day easier. The one complaint I had about the hostel was the noise. The hostel had a bar downstairs that could be very noisy. They turned off the music at 11, but you may want to wear earplugs while staying here.

Ruby Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
7.7
5th Jan 2013

I spent one night here, and overall it was a good experience. The only thing negative about this hostel was the location. It was a little bit tricky to find. It's in the touristy area of town, but it's located down a small alley way. The sign to the hostel is very small, and I walked past it several times. If you're coming off a long flight the sign maybe easy to miss!

• USA, Couple, 25-30
Vy Khanh Hostel, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
2nd Jan 2013

I spent three nights here with my girlfriend. I would highly recommend staying here. The staff were very friendly and kind. The rooms were clean, and were perfect size for the two of us.

• USA, Couple, 25-30