Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

I spent three nights in the Hue Backpackers hostel. Overall it was a good experience. The staff were very friendly, and able to answer my questions. The hostel offered several reasonably priced tours around the city. They offered a free breakfast! Which makes starting the day easier. The one complaint I had about the hostel was the noise. The hostel had a bar downstairs that could be very noisy. They turned off the music at 11, but you may want to wear earplugs while staying here.

Ruby Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I spent one night here, and overall it was a good experience. The only thing negative about this hostel was the location. It was a little bit tricky to find. It's in the touristy area of town, but it's located down a small alley way. The sign to the hostel is very small, and I walked past it several times. If you're coming off a long flight the sign maybe easy to miss!

Vy Khanh Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I spent three nights here with my girlfriend. I would highly recommend staying here. The staff were very friendly and kind. The rooms were clean, and were perfect size for the two of us.

Yiu Fai Guest House