Location: New Zealand, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

Really enjoyed my stay here, excellent bar and relaxing areas on the deck. Staff were amazing! Only issue I had was that the locker under my bed had a pretty flimsy lock, if I had pulled the handle with a bit of force it would have broke the lock..didnt make my stuff feel too secure, but not really an issue. Had a great stay, will definitely be back!

• 16th Feb 2014

Eighty8 Phnom Penh

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

I loved staying here! The absolute highlight of my trip to Phnom Penh. The staff here are so accomodating and lovely. The bar staff are super friendly and the food is great! The dorms were cleaned every day, the pool was amazing and tours/tickets/motorbikes easy to book thru the staff. Awesome atmosphere, partied hard and met so many new friends. Dont come here if you cant handle fun, music and excellent late night banter.

• 28th Jan 2014

Bantai Resort

Koh Phangan, Thailand

We really enjoyed staying at Bantai Resort - the staff in particular were lovely and always had a smile and great service. Although they couldn't get us a motorbike the 1st day, they found one for us to rent the 2nd day which was great. The room had everything needed and the 24 hour reception (key drop off/pick up) was much appreciated. I would definitely stay here again! Only tiny issue was when we extended our stay by 1 night, we were charged 1500 Baht but prior to that the room was 1000B p/n

• 29th Dec 2013