Location: Australia, Age: 26

HI Holandes

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Staff don't speak English but it was nice area feeling like living in the forest. Wifi is bad though but pretty much the same in the island! Not very helpful with the tour stuff.

• 31st Mar 2014

Hostel Bambu Mini

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

great hostel and friendly people really missed the bbq there!

• 21st Feb 2014

Rancho Grande Hostel

El Chalten, Argentina

The wifi didn't really work there and it's more like a restaurant than a hostel. Shame that the breakie is not inculded. Be careful when you walk outside the hostel on those wooden boards floor, some of them are very loose and yes I injured my left foot there, silly choice to wear havaianas there!

• 12th Feb 2014

Posada Patagonica Nakel Yen

El Calafate, Argentina

Overall it's good but I got bed bugs after staying there n a tip for who wanna book tours, don't book there cos you can't negotiate but from agencies or directly from company I saw others people got cheaper price.

• 10th Feb 2014

Cruz del Sur Hostel

Ushuaia, Argentina

Such a lovely place! The staff was helpful the setting was thoughtful and we had a great party there one night everyone seems very friendly n social and so far it's the best hostel experience I ever had in South America! Great memory in Ushuaia!

• 7th Feb 2014

The Singing Lamb Backpackers

Puerto Natales, Chile

huge living room with plenty space n entertainment facilities however i dislike management of this hostel results in poor service. they charged 1 dollar p/d for storing luggage when u r at park.other hostels you can easily find free. I booked w circuit hostel for the day i come back they were happy to store my luagguge for free even i didnt stay there at beginning. i left a small bag with clothes at singing lamb reception when i came back the staff just told me it was gone.

• 31st Jan 2014

Rukalhue

San Martin De Los Andes, Argentina

i only stayed one night there it was okay and nice breakfast!

• 24th Jan 2014

Nick's Pension

Ubud, Indonesia

Went there in 2013 May and was a great place! They had the swimming pool in the middle of the rice field! At night the sound of bugs just reminded me of my childhoods in China. I love the room and device too!

• 29th Apr 2013