Chillout Cengo

Istanbul, Turkey

Staff was very friendly and helpful with recommendations on places to visit. The atmosphere was as the name states very chill! Met some great people here and had a fun few days in Istanbul. Suggestions are that the bathrooms/showers be updated and a possible reconfiguration of the kitchen space (a little cramped). Also, I recommend the door being shut to the smoker's balcony so the people in the common area don't have to get a whiff while "chillin"

Atillas Getaway

Selcuk, Turkey

Atilla's was everything I had hoped for my last few days of a 9 week Euro trip. It felt like a home away from home. Extremely professional, friendly and helpful staff. Relaxing atmosphere surrounded by mountains by day and city lights in the far distance at night. Gorgeous pool circled by huge, comfy pillows and loungers... even a hammock to rock the day away! The Ephesus ruins were also walking distance via path through surrounding countryside. Be careful you might stay longer than planned!

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Maybe my best stay in my 8 weeks so far in Europe! Great common space for chilling, good tunes, fuseball, large kitchen and prep space, very social and friendly staff sharing good sightseeing tips and knowledge for nightlife, after hour noise rules enforced ensuring a decent nights sleep... even if we didn't get in til 4am most nights! I felt very relaxed and at home here, ended up staying for 4 nights instead of 2 and it was hard to leave the many greats friends made here.

Hostel Hemingway

Pamplona, Spain

The friendly and helpful staff made the stay for me. We even returned after hiking a few days of the Camino de Santiago to stay one more night. The beds are comfortable and the bathroom facilities are very clean. There is a decent sized kitchen and common area for hanging out. The only suggestion I have is for the possibility of separating camino pilgrims from Pamplona tourists so that pilgrims don´t wake up people wanting to sleep in and the tourists don´t wake up pilgrims after a night out.

Very friendly and helpful staff! Close to public transit, the palace, and beautiful gardens and parks. I felt very at home. Common area was a bit small but cozy.

INOUT Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

It was everything I hoped for in order to ease into the city. I stayed here for a few nights and then moved to a hostel in the city after some much needed relaxation time. A bit far from the city center but very easy to get to by public transit. I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere here up in the hills surrounded by forest! A bit of a serene sanctuary.

Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Amazing staff that made the stay. I arrived early morning after a night bus and the man was kind enough to let me take a spare bed to rest my eyes after a terrible bus sleep. Really chilled back atmosphere and so quiet and serene. I had 2 nights of very good (11-12hrs) sleep. The owner even organised a laid back bar crawl for the guests spontaneously one night. Good vibes!

Posada San Francisco

San Juan, Puerto Rico

All around excellent! I have stayed in over 100+ hostels around the world and this place ranks in the top 5% absolutely. From the old school elevator up to the amazing view over the plaza old Spanish fort close by. My initial impressions were simply... WOW! The staff where friendly and accommodating. Both rooms we stayed in were spotless and even included our own mini fridge. kitchen and communal area fully equipped with just about anything you could need along with their own splendid views!

Fortaleza Guest House

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Warm greeting and tour of facilities.

The Palace Hostel

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Staff was amazing from check in! Warm welcoming and a nice tour of the building. Very helpful in directions on finding the market and such. Only questionable item was the cleaning of the bathrooms before noon, the checkout time so that they were made inaccessible to guests. Other than that it was a lovely stay with extremely helpful and friendly staff and great airconditioning which was much needed the night we stayed.

South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

Very friendly, helpful and attentive staff. Easy access to anywhere in Sobe with the 25 cent shuttle. Great happy hour specials!