David Inn

Florence, Italy

If you want the best, most home-like place to stay in Florence, stay at David Inn. Also, Nadia (the owner) is probably the sweetest woman I've met in my life. I've stayed at hostels in 25+ countries and hers is one of the cleanest. She decorated the place beautifully. Her staff is friendly and works hard to make sure everyone has a wonderful time, meets new people, sees the best of Florence and experiences the best Italy has to offer. I would make a trip back to Italy just to stay here again.

Cinque Terre Holidays

Cinque Terre, Italy

-Roberto, closes reception area whenever & leaves a number on the door (likely to the phone line in the empty office. I had to roam the street looking for a different place to stay the first night. -NO WIFI!! Supposedly wifi in the reception area (that's usually closed), but none in the dorm which is in a separate building. -WASHING MACHINE BROKEN. -kitchen difficult to cook in, manager had to come fix the gas. -dorm apartment is small and no lockers - should only only fit 2-3 people.

WE closed one minutes to buy water!!!!!!! you could not wait for one minutes !!!!!!!!!!