Location: Malaysia, Gender: Male, Age: 21

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Stay at this hostel for the third time in 3 years! Love it!

Avalon House

Dublin, Ireland

We totally fall in love with this hostel! I honestly can't describe how friendly and informative the staffs were to us throughout our stay! Great atmosphere simply means you would meet lots of awesome people not forgetting the free breakfast! Love the showers and toilets! One minor problem is not enough sockets in the dorm rooms. Generally enjoyed our stay very much!

The Monk's Bunk Kaunas

Kaunas, Lithuania

Hostel generally is good, a bit too far from the train station though. staff is helpful, a bit too greedy when asking for another map. But she really helped me on finding way to my friend's place :D will go back to stay if I ever visit kaunas again!

If we would be closer to train station, then too far from old town. Now we are in the centre between them;) We have free maps for everyone so i don't really understand your point here... Hope to see you again on your next trip to Baltics!

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Grand hostel LerO

Split, Croatia

Hostel is lovely, but the only problem for us is that it's quite far from old town and you need to walk uphills, walking it's not really a problem to me so overall it's still fine. the staff are incredibly friendly and helpful. Beaches are like20 minutes away so it's quite convenient. I extended an extra night on the other apartment which is also well equipped and definitely good value for the money. Would definitely come back again next time!

Earthers Hostel

Hvar, Croatia

Overall a wonderful stay in Earthers! Rob picked me early in the morning which i appreciate a lot. The hostel is new and spacious, well equipped kitchen and incredibly clean bathrooms. Beds are comfortable, you can have a great view from the little balcony outside, lots of activities can be done. The owners are very informative and super helpful! Hvar is a great destination and Earthers should not be missed!

Dragan's Den

Korcula, Croatia

If any of you are reading the old reviews, they now have a new owner so don't worry about it! Mel is absolutely friendly to us, telling us a lot of inside tips in Korcula. We had a really good Sangria and night out afterwards. Everything was fantastic but the fact that it took me about half an hour to the town was not an advantage. But overall, we really enjoyed our stay!

Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The owner is very friendly to me and my friend, she even offered us foods and drinks when we arrived. Their son is very informative as well, telling everything we will need to know about the town. The only problem is the distance to the old town but in the other side, it's only few minutes walk to the bus station so we are fine with that.

Jajce Youth Hostel

Jajce, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Fantastic stay at Jajce! Dragana was very friendly to me, lending me the bike for free, so i am very thankful for that! The hostel itself is really clean and spacious, there is a huge common room down there together with the kitchen.

Berat Backpackers Hostel

Berat, Albania

Hippo Hostel

Budva, Montenegro

Hostel Majdas (former Majdas Rooms)

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This is not like a business at all, it's a family house who let you stay with all the other awesome people!! Talked to Majdas a little bit at night, felt so homey. Met some wonderful travelers in the hostel and eventually hung out together to have a coffee. It is a bit far from the bridge to be honest but it is still within a short walking distance. Would definitely hit this hostel again when i am back next time!!!

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

I really love the atmosphere of this hostel!!!! We definitely felt like being at home. The staff can offer you lots of stuff but she somehow looks quite unfriendly and impatient when answering our questions (I think it was because she is busy?) Great location, great atmosphere, will definitely recommend to our friends.

• 9th Apr 2012
  • Malaysia

Boomerang Hostel

Antwerp, Belgium

The first day we reached the hostel and felt so uncomfortable with the atmosphere in the common room. It somehow seems so scary with all the pictures and lighting. But staffs are very friendly, helped us in exploring Antwerp at least we didn't miss a single thing.

• 5th Apr 2012