It was like living on your own - I guess this is perfect for students and young people. I'd suggest a big cleaning. Also, the internet didn't really work. But since this is like the cheapest hostel in Berlin, I guess we can't complain.

• 16th Jun 2014

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Very clean and nice hostel. Would definitely go back there.

• 31st Mar 2014

Hotel & Hostel LEON Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Really liked the hostel; it was clean and nice. It's close to the tram and subway station as well.

• 7th Nov 2013
  • Romania

The only problem was that the internet didn't work in our room. We had to stay in the hallway and not even there did it work properly.

• 10th Aug 2013

Hungaria Guesthouse

Budapest, Hungary

I read some negative comments on the site about this hostel, so we didn't go with big expectations. However, the hostel is very neat and clean, the room nicely decorated and everything worked well. Definitely worth the money! Also, it's very close to the Papp Laszlo Arena, so if you're attending a gig there, this is the place to go!

• 19th Nov 2012
  • Romania

Only problems: the door couldn't be locked. We had to use the cupboard or chair to keep it close. The toilets should have been cleaned more often. Or maybe some of the guests should have learned how to flush a toilet. :))

• 7th Aug 2012