Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Great hostel located near the bus terminal. Staff was super friendly and helpful with a great breakfast and lounge to hang out in. Super market is a few minute walk away too. It's just a far walk to city centre (30 minute walk). Easy to go on tours through the hostel and the hostel has a nice bar as well. I would definitely recommend this hostel for anyone going to Iguassu Falls!

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

HIGHLY recommend this hostel! Every day / night there was something going on, with a great patio to hang out and meet other travelers. The staff was super friendly and went out with us around town organizing taxis and making sure we had a great time and made it back to the hostel safely. Would definitely come back again - one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at!!

Hostel Estoril

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel with super friendly staff in a good location of the city. Good breakfast with the staff making you eggs everyday. Nice low key hostel not for partying but good for everything else. Would definitely stay here again!

Uy Punta Hostel

Punta del Este, Uruguay

Spent a few days here during off season, but still had a good time. The owner (Walter) was very helpful and accommodating to ensure I had a great stay and pointed me in the right direction in where I needed to go and what I needed to see while I was in town. Would definitely recommend this hostel while staying in Punta del Este!

Thank you! we are happy to have review like this, make us to continue working!!!!

Castillo Surfista Hostel

Santiago, Chile

Nice small hostel that's in a quiet neighborhood but still close enough to the all the action. Only 13 people can stay at one time so it's quite intimate. The kitchen is decent size and there's a barbeque out back. If you're looking for a good place that's not a party hostel, this would be it!

Thanks for the comments! I am happy to announce that just this week we opened to more rooms in the back.

Ecopackers

Cusco, Peru

Good hostel with lots to do and activities desk. Staff was friendly and people were nice. Would recommend! Close to all the action in Cusco.

Supertramp Hostel

Machu Picchu, Peru

Nice hostel with good facilities near Machu Picchu. Eggs for breakfast everyday which was a definite plus. The only issue was a lack of electric outlets. Staff was super friendly though.

Nomads Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

Pretty new hostel, with nice facilities, although a few things in my room were broken (sink faucet was loose, soap dispenser fell off the wall, toilet seat was missing a bolt). I can only imagine what the hostel will turn into if they don't take care of the rooms and make necessary repairs as things break.

Hey, Thanks for your feedback. Housekeeping and reception do check daily for any maintenance issues in all rooms and apologies that this was missed. We have followed up now and resolved the issue with the bathroom. Glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay with us. All the best with the rest of your travels. The Nomads Crew :)

Freemans lodge

Auckland, New Zealand

Average hostel, at least the internet was free, although it was not very difficult obtaining the WiFi while in the basement. Kitchen in the main house is big enough for 2 people to cook at one time, unfortunately there were about 20 people staying in the main house.

hi andrew thanks for your comments.Just to let you know that we do have one more kitchen for the guests.so altogether we have 2 kitchens for 20 guests. thanks