The Island Hotel Bali, Kuta, Indonesia
28th Dec 2015

The Beach Village Backpackers, Koh Phangan, Thailand
8th Dec 2013

There wasnt a party before the half moon party...and it's really chill during the day, but I really enjoyed my stay. The island is pretty boring so staying at this place was great!

The Meeting Place, Taipei, Taiwan
4th Nov 2013

The place was VERY VERY DIRTY! I would not stay here again! The smell was weird and the toilet is very far from the rooms. Find somewhere else to stay.

Dear guest, We are sorry to learn that you did not enjoy your stay with us. The Meeting Place is a budget accommodation for travelers around the globe. We strive to keep it clean and fun, that's why we can easily maintain our occupancy rate 70-80% or higher. We value your straight forward comment and we will try our best to make it a nice place to stay with. Thank you. We sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectation. We will try hard to make it better.

• Macedonia, Female, 18-24
Frendz Resort Boracay, Boracay Island, Philippines
9th Jun 2012

The best hostel I've been to in Asia. Has internet,the stuff are beyond amazing! There's no hot water in the showers tho. They clean the rooms and change the sheets and pillows everyday! I loved it,had my best vacation There and will be back for sure!!!