Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

Staff very rude and helpless. Location is fine. There's people from all ages, which is not a pleasant experience. I slept in the 40 ppl dorm, my neighbors were 4 45-something guys. I was really scared. Good location, spacious rooms.

• 18th Apr 2013
  • Colombia

Staff is great, I don't remember the name of the guy at the reception but he was really helpful and he gave me so many tips regarding places to meet near by. It's a nice tiny hotel, very well located for the trip in Kapadokya. Breakfast is very nice, and there's always tea and coffee for free. Highly recommended!

• 2nd Apr 2013

Big Apple Hostel & Hotel

Istanbul, Turkey

It's more like a hotel than a Hostel. Breakfast and location are really good, bathroom has a lot of space and it's always very clean. Lockers have enough space. Staff is average and its English is very basic, so they don't give you recommendations about what to do!

• 29th Mar 2013
  • Colombia

Dear guest, thank you for your feedback. We are happy that you liked the breakfast, location, bathroom, and the cleanness. Our lockers are big which can fit all big backpack or suitcase. We have staff with good speaking English and I hope we can provide you with more travel recommendations next time. We hope you can stay with us again when you come back to Istanbul.

Very friendly staff. A lot of space on the rooms. Super clean the room and the toilets. Not on the city center, but half way the train station. In Salzburg everything is within a walking distance.

• 2nd Mar 2013
  • Colombia

hi there. thanks for the feedback. save travells

St Christopher's Village

Bathroom and toilets were not clean enough. Staff is extra friendly, that was awesome. The security people at night were extremely unfriendly and very rude with guests

• 21st Jan 2012
  • Belgium

Oh no! We're very embarassed to hear that you found dirty bathrooms here. We clean them three times every day. Sometimes it can be hard to stay ahead of the mess, but we try very hard. The security guys at night are a bit on the tough side but that's because we want our guests to ahve the best possible safety. London is a very big city and most security gaurds here are toughened to match whatever it may throw at them. They are very thorough for the safety of our guests. Sorry if you got a bad impression of them. St. Christopher's Team