Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Perfect lacation, good facilities, everything is clean and the breakfast is amazing, just some problem with the wi fi, if I ever came bak in liverpool I would stay there again

Thank you very much for your lovely review! Hopefully we will see you back at Hatters Liverpool soon!

Lapa Astral Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

So far on of the best hostel I have been in Rio (I changed three) is big and the rooms are wide, toilettes are clean and wi fi work well. the position is really good if you want to go out in Lapa. Downside brekfast is almost nothing, in front of the hostel there is a dodgy street with drunk people shouting in the street till the early mornig. The stuff is friendly but don't speak english.

Overnativa Green Hostel

Ilha Grande, Brazil

The place is really clean and cosy, there are small nice rooms with private toilet in each room, internet is only in the reception but since is an island i think is fine, the stuff is helpfull and friendly, but they don't speak english, the breakfast is really good.

CaipiHostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

the position is god if you want to enjoy the nightlife in Lapa, is 1 hour far from Copacabana or Ipanema by bus30 min by metro. the staff is friendly and helpfull, there is a friendly atmophere. downside there is no wifi in the room and the signal in the reception came and go. the toilet are too small and unisex, they were blocked and dirty. The AC was setted too high I have to where a jaket during the night.

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

the locaion is good if you arrive by train and you just need a place to rest before to move to the airport the next day, otherwise, is 20 minutes walking fron the city center and is pretty annoyng, the bar inside the Hostel is cool

We are really sorry that you did not feel comfortable in our hostel. From our hostel to downtown it usually takes from 10 to 12 minutes walk, may be you did not follow the way, we showed you in the map. But of course we are glad that you liked our bar.

Boomerang Hostel & Apartments

Budapest, Hungary

The hostel is pretty central, located close to the basilica and walking distance from the main pubs and club, the staff is friendly and very helpfull, the rooms are really nice, and breakfast is fine, the only problem is that they have toilettes and shower just in front the recepition desk that is a bit annoyng.

Rolling Stone Hostel Fortaleza

Fortaleza, Brazil

Perfect location to go clubbing, the breakfast was a little poor just bread and papaya and a juice, staff friendly but not really helpful

Jangadeiro Rooms

Jericoacoara, Brazil

One of the best hostel where I have ever been, Gaucho run the business in a perfect way, he helped me out to fix a mistake of the travel agency that i used to go to jery, the breakfast is amazing

Hostel Ibiza Canoa Quebrada

Canoa Quebrada, Brazil

A really nice place the owner speak english and is a really easy going guy, the breakfast was really good, and the location is perfect