8.0
4th May 2014

I loved staying in the hostel. This year is my second stay in the hostel. I will stay in the hostel if I am in London. I will recommend my friends who visit London to stay in Palmer's Lodge Swiss Cottage.

Archipelago Hostel Old Town, Stockholm, Sweden
1st May 2014

The staff, especially the hostel reception was very nice and helpfull. The room was so narrow that i didn't feel comfortable and so were the other 3 guests that I shared room with. The wi fi access often disconnected.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
29th Apr 2014

The hostel was nice. Big room, nice and friendly staff and also good location. Unfortunately, the wi fi connection was not good. It often disconnected, usually in the afternoon till mid nite. It seemed that it was over capacity.

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
5.4
30th Jan 2014

The kitchen, the room must be cleaned. Nine people in a one room is uncomfortable. It should be reduced into max 6 people.

7.7
26th May 2013

must improve their cleanliness of the hostel. I found that the bathroom/shower room on the 2nd floor was a bit dirty. The water didn't run well so that it caused flood on the floor.I also found that the lamps of the shower rooms on the 2nd floor didn't work well. It automatically turned on when someone was about to have showers, but that day the automatic system didn't work. Things happened that i mentioned above was not critical. In general, i loved and enjoyed my stay at Palmer's Lodge.

Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We immediatly solved the small problems you mentioned. About cleanliness, we are always improving it, even though our housekeeping team is recognized as being a great one. Apart from that, it's good to know you enjoyed your stay with us. See you back someday!

Caledonian Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
6.3
24th May 2013

This hotel doesnt have elevator (lift). It makes difficulty for female travelers who bring suitcases. They have to climb up the stairs.

No Name City Hostel, Madrid, Spain
12th May 2013

I had booked for a female dormitory but they put me in a mixed dormitory. It was not comfortable enough. Some guests made noise at 11 pm.

8th Apr 2012

This is a very good hostel. I strongly recommend it to my friends who will travel to Vienna.