Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

The kitchen, the room must be cleaned. Nine people in a one room is uncomfortable. It should be reduced into max 6 people.

• 30th Jan 2014
  • Indonesia

must improve their cleanliness of the hostel. I found that the bathroom/shower room on the 2nd floor was a bit dirty. The water didn't run well so that it caused flood on the floor.I also found that the lamps of the shower rooms on the 2nd floor didn't work well. It automatically turned on when someone was about to have showers, but that day the automatic system didn't work. Things happened that i mentioned above was not critical. In general, i loved and enjoyed my stay at Palmer's Lodge.

• 26th May 2013
  • Indonesia

Hello! Thank you for your feedback. We immediatly solved the small problems you mentioned. About cleanliness, we are always improving it, even though our housekeeping team is recognized as being a great one. Apart from that, it's good to know you enjoyed your stay with us. See you back someday!

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

This hotel doesnt have elevator (lift). It makes difficulty for female travelers who bring suitcases. They have to climb up the stairs.

• 24th May 2013

No Name City Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I had booked for a female dormitory but they put me in a mixed dormitory. It was not comfortable enough. Some guests made noise at 11 pm.

• 12th May 2013
  • Indonesia

This is a very good hostel. I strongly recommend it to my friends who will travel to Vienna.

• 8th Apr 2012