• USA, Female, 25-30
Posada del Abuelito, San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico
22nd Nov 2016

Really nice hostel - clean rooms, helpful staff, good breakfast, only a short walk from center, but not a problem at all as the hostel is on a quieter street which I prefer. Only problem I had was that I don't speak Spanish and then night attendant didn't speak English so we struggled to understand each other, but that is my problem. I'd recommend this place if you're gonna stay in San Cristobal

• USA, Female, 25-30
Tel Aviv Beachfront Hostel, Tel Aviv, Israel
15th Apr 2014

I really enjoyed my stay in the hostel. Great location makes up for basic rooms. I felt safe and the staff was helpful. Thanks!

Emerald Fields, Florence, Italy
7.4
25th Jun 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Emerald Fields. The staff was friendly and helpful. The location was very near the main attractions in Florence. The bathrooms were always clean and I never had to wait to use one. The only problem I had was that the doors to the rooms didn't lock. I'm thankful they provided us with lockers, but as a solo female traveler I prefer to have the doors lock.

Believe-it-or-Not, Vienna, Austria
12th Jun 2013

Believe it or not is the best hostel Ive ever stayed in. Lilly provides a clean, comfortable, relaxing and friendly atmosphere. I felt I was at home the moment I stepped inside. My only disappointment is that I didnt get to meet Lilly. It will be difficult to stay in anothee hostel after this one.

Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel, London, England
6.6
17th May 2013

Well it's not the worst hostel Ive stayed at, but definitely far from the best. There were MANY people staying here, ages 10 to 60 it seemed. My biggest complaint was that there were very few toilets for all the people there and they were rarely clean (although the cleaning ladies worked hard, it was just that with so many people it's hard to keep it clean.) The location and price was great for us though. And the staff, although very busy, was kind and helpful.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
Hostel Romantik, Tbilisi, Georgia
5.7
28th Oct 2012

If you want a comfortable, clean, moderately quiet hostel then this place is NOT for you. This underground "hostel" is little more than a large basement with thin walls and a poorly constructed slatted rough dividing you from your neighbors. You can hear everything happening in the rooms next to you, and there is a bar in the center so you can hear people out there as well. The one positive was that the friendly owner picked us up from the airport at 5am.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
TiflisLux Hostel, Tbilisi, Georgia
28th Oct 2012

The hostel has a good location although you will have to climb up a pretty big hill to get there --so get ready for that. The room was comfortable and quite spacious. We had a pleasant two nights there. The only downside is that a key for the main door was not given upon arrival. One night some people were locked out at 4am and all their knocking woke us up.

Celica Art Hostel, Ljubljana, Slovenia
7.1
8th Mar 2012

I was disappointed to discover this was quite the party hostel. It wasn't what we were looking for, so we checked out after our first night and found a quieter place to spend our time in Ljubljana.