Hotel Medea

Milan, Italy

It was my fourth stay in Milan and this hotel was the best. Even though the staff did not speak perfect English, they were very nice and helpful. The room was clean and furnished enough as well as the bathroom. The air condition did not work so we had to have the window open and there was a noise from the outside. We also heared slamming of the door and sometimes the phone ring. The location was ok. I would recommend this hotel, it is a good value for money even if there were some minuses :).

• 18th Jul 2014

Rest Up London

Firstly, the staff was quite helpful...however they didnt have a map neither first nor second day which was unpleasant for a first time visitors. Secondly, there was nobody to order a tea from after "breakfast time". The elevator did not work and there wasnt hot water. We were told at the reception that they will fix it. When there is -8C outside and the rooms r cold u expect to warm up somehow. We r not demanding people and we didnt pay much but I would rather choose another hostel next time :(

• 17th Jan 2013

Hotel Ca' Grande

Milan, Italy

Quite good location, not so far from famous "Buenos Aires". Cleanliness was a bit poorer if I compare it with my stay there 2 years ago (as we had a better room). Breakfast is ok when u get up early. Staff - the guys r helpful but the lady wasnt in a good mood...

• 9th Jul 2012

Helter Skelter Hostel

Berlin, Germany

• 17th Nov 2011

Astor Victoria

Very good hostel with nice and helpful staff, perfect location, breakfast included... For that price the best ;)

Albany Hostel