Wood Castle

New Delhi, India

This is my second stay at this hostel, I stayed here a second time because I'm a solo woman traveling and this hostel is super secure and safe. The rooms are superb, they're clean, fresh and spacious. My personal favorite are their bathrooms; running hot water and great drainage so the water isn't leaking into the bedroom. The staff are outstanding too, always ever so helpful and friendly. I'd stay here again the next time going through Delhi.

• 24th Jun 2013

PODs The Backpackers Home

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

About a 5~10min walk to the metro, KL Sentral and the bus terminal. No laundry facilities available but nearby there are laundromats for a good price. The rooms are open, I stayed in the female dorm, which is a portioned section of the large mixed dorm with no door. Bed were simple and clean. Shower on the top floor was rather weak, wanted a quick shower but because of the weakness of the water it took a lot longer. Wifi is available, but only on the floor with reception.

• 4th Jun 2013

Maison de Sasagawa

Nagano (Hakuba), Japan

Yoko is amazing, she welcomed me warmly to the lodge and introduced everyone so it was really easy to meet and chat with others. The staff are also very nice and helpful, I was lost after a snowboarding lesson, and with some help from a nice stranger, a staff member promptly picked me up in a van! Yoko and her team are just amazing. The lodge itself is like a home, it's warm, cozy and safe. Bathroom, toilets and rooms are impeccable. Highly recommend this place.

• 27th Jan 2013

Snow Crest Inn

Dharamsala, India

There was four of us, and we arrived at 5:30AM after a 12 hour journey from Delhi. The night receptionist and the owner promptly got one of our two rooms ready, which was clean and comfortable. The rooftop restaurant staff were very lovely, particularly Max who gave us some useful information about going around the city and sights to visit. Would defiantly stay again for the staff and the clean rooms.

• 17th Aug 2012

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2

Singapore, Singapore

• 31st Jul 2012

Backpacker 41

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

The owner are so lovely, they helped me out for my short stay. I'll defiantly recommend this to hostel to others!

• 20th Jan 2012