Wood Castle, New Delhi, India
24th Jun 2013

This is my second stay at this hostel, I stayed here a second time because I'm a solo woman traveling and this hostel is super secure and safe. The rooms are superb, they're clean, fresh and spacious. My personal favorite are their bathrooms; running hot water and great drainage so the water isn't leaking into the bedroom. The staff are outstanding too, always ever so helpful and friendly. I'd stay here again the next time going through Delhi.

PODs The Backpackers Home, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4th Jun 2013

About a 5~10min walk to the metro, KL Sentral and the bus terminal. No laundry facilities available but nearby there are laundromats for a good price. The rooms are open, I stayed in the female dorm, which is a portioned section of the large mixed dorm with no door. Bed were simple and clean. Shower on the top floor was rather weak, wanted a quick shower but because of the weakness of the water it took a lot longer. Wifi is available, but only on the floor with reception.

Maison de Sasagawa, Nagano (Hakuba), Japan
27th Jan 2013

Yoko is amazing, she welcomed me warmly to the lodge and introduced everyone so it was really easy to meet and chat with others. The staff are also very nice and helpful, I was lost after a snowboarding lesson, and with some help from a nice stranger, a staff member promptly picked me up in a van! Yoko and her team are just amazing. The lodge itself is like a home, it's warm, cozy and safe. Bathroom, toilets and rooms are impeccable. Highly recommend this place.

Snow Crest Inn, Dharamsala, India
17th Aug 2012

There was four of us, and we arrived at 5:30AM after a 12 hour journey from Delhi. The night receptionist and the owner promptly got one of our two rooms ready, which was clean and comfortable. The rooftop restaurant staff were very lovely, particularly Max who gave us some useful information about going around the city and sights to visit. Would defiantly stay again for the staff and the clean rooms.

The InnCrowd Backpackers Hostel 2, Singapore, Singapore
7.7
31st Jul 2012

Backpacker 41 Hostel-Kaohsiung, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
20th Jan 2012

The owner are so lovely, they helped me out for my short stay. I'll defiantly recommend this to hostel to others!