Reviews: Cam9191

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 23

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

I had the decent stay at this hostel! This one is in my top 3 hostels of all time so far. Extreme friendly staff, good bathrooms, fun hangout rooms and such more! I would stay at this hostel again if I ever come back to SF!

Durty Nellys Inn

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I know Amsterdam is the 2nd most expensive city in Europe but the price for staying at this hostel isn't bad at all! The hostel's location was very perfect. It took me only 5 minutes to walk to the train station and few minutes walk to red light district, coffeeshops, and other cool places. Highly recommended! The staff was so awesome.

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

This hostel was very extreme fancy! Nice check in desk and restaurant too. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They took their time to help me with the door lock because it was broken! Overall, this hostel is one of my most favorite hostels so far. Would love to come back to this hostel again if I come back to Luxembourg!

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Stayed in this hostel for 2 nights. I have to say this hostel was very awesome. I liked the staff and how the hostel's bar is very popular in the city. Happy hour every night! I would absolutely come back to this hostel if I come back to Bruges again.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Only stayed in this hostel for one night. The staff was just OK and I found some small dirty stains on my pillow sheet but overall this hostel was very solid and not bad for the price.

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

This hostel was the best I have ever been to. Other guests at the hostel agreed the same thing even they have traveled more than I did. This hostel is a MUST place to stay if you ever visit Toronto. I will come back to this hostel if I plan to come back to Toronto.