• England, Male, 31-40
11th Nov 2013

I had an absolutely fantastic week at meditation village, I was able to get the rest & relaxation I needed, Ahmed the owner made me feel really welcome and couldn't do enough for me, the home cooked food & service was excellent, the rooms/bathroom were clean with hot water in the shower, and this place has the most comfortable hammock in the world! Amazing sunrises/sunsets If your in need of peace, healing, rest & relaxation I fully recommend a stay at meditation village!

• England, Male, 31-40
Bishbishi Garden Village, Dahab, Egypt
6th Nov 2013

Definitely value for money, rooms were clean, air con, hot water, the guys who run this hostel are super cool, made me feel really welcome, and organised everything I needed!!! Just don't play the Owner Jimmy at Backgammon you will not win, you have been warned!!! Will definitely stay here again next time I'm in Dahab!