Caffy&Ken Backpackers' Hostel

Xishuangbanna, China

The other hostels in Jinghong have bed bugs. This place is nice and clean and there are plenty of toilets.

Sims is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. I have traveled all over China.

Hi. Thank you so much for your reviews. It's great for us to know that you had a good time in our hostel. Hope to see you next time. Wish you a wonderful journey in China!

The staff is great. Very helpful. The atmosphere is fun.

The staff is kind and helpful. I really like this place and have stayed here several times.

There was no toilet paper in the toilets. The beds are hard. The staff is nice but this place is pretty basic.

I asked for a second blanket and they did not want to give me one. They made me wait after a long 12 hour train trip until 9 in the morning before they would let me check in.

Happy Dragon Courtyard

Beijing, China

I stayed for one week in this hostel. I had myself and three children with me. The woman at the front desk waited until I was ready to check out to tell me that there was a stain on the sheet and I had to pay 40 yuan for the stain. I asked her if she saw a stain on the sheet why didn't she change the sheet. I ate many meals in the restaurant at the hostel and spent a lot of money there. I would not recommend this place to my friends and I would not stay there again.

This place is great and well worth the money. The staff is always kind and helpful.