Location: Australia, Gender: Female, Age: 25

Hostelgate

Vilnius, Lithuania

The staff was excellent, very nice and helpful! The kitchen was very spacious and the lounge area was great. They had the most amazing bean bag-like chairs SOOOO comfortable. We also had great fun with the fussball table and the cable tv had channels in english other than BBC news, which is a rare find. They just loose 1 point on the facilities because the showers were luke-warm at best (I was really cold). But I notified the staff so I'm sure the problem will be fixed asap!

• 15th May 2014

Music-Hostel

Lodz, Poland

The hostel had a nice modern design. Walls were not particularly sound proof. Breakfast

• 26th Apr 2014

Equity Point Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

• 23rd Mar 2014

Eton House

Brisbane, Australia

The room was very quaint, nice for a couple travelling as we were, it even had it's own mini fridge. We were just a bit confused with payment as we saw no staff member the whole time we stayed there (our credit card was later charged). The TV reception was rubbish but the house is 5 minutes walk from The Barricks, which is full of great restaurants and a cinema (also close to main station).

• 9th Jul 2013

Sokolska Youth Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

The rooms were nice and the showers were clean. It was also great that the hostel had a lift and a computer with internet. Shame there was no sink in the "kitchen"?

• 1st Jan 2013

The rooms had proper little bathrooms attached which was nice(great showers)! everything was clean and modern.

• 14th Jan 2012

The 4You Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Staff was very helpful and area was very safe. There is a police station near by and more than once I saw them patrolling the same street as the hostel. My only qualm was the included breakfast is mostly suited to partying university boys in their 20's; meaning it was mainly meat, cheese and bread. Some fresh fruit or veg to have with the bread etc would have made the world of difference. But over all I enjoyed my stay.

• 13th Jan 2012