Urban Pack

• 20th Apr 2014

Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Hiroshima, Japan

• 13th Aug 2013

Nothing majorly wrong with this hostel, but lots of little things added up: - 25 minute walk to the old town - check in only between 3 and 9pm - check out between 8:30 and 10 (I assume, no one turned up at 8:30 so after waiting 10 mins I left my key and went) - rooms don't have numbers on them! - bathroom floods when anyone had a shower - beds were pretty horrible and not made Nothing I really hated, just better options elsewhere for the money.

• 29th Jun 2013

All the rules are exactly the same then other hostel why do you complain because you pay $23 to stay one night

Nice staff, very friendly and invited me out with them one evening. Organised a BBQ which was cheap and good fun. Rooms are a bit dated but adequate, if a little noisy. Breakfast is very good and you can take as much as you want.

• 26th Jun 2013

Ottawa Backpackers Inn

Ottawa, Canada

Really friendly staff. Short walk to the market and a little further to parliament. Quite a hike from the bus station though! I stayed in the house next door, which was a self contained apartment. On the first night I had it to myself, it was very much like being at home. Lots of people about and a good atmosphere.

• 24th Jun 2013

All Days

Toronto, Canada

Nice little hostel, small enough to meet people. Bathrooms are the best I've seen in any hostel. Probably avoid if you're a light sleeper though as the walls and doors are very thin.

• 22nd Jun 2013